E3S Web of Conferences
Volume 6, 2016International Conference on Sustainable Cities (ICSC 2016)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Section 2: Engineering solutions for smart cities|
|Published online||21 June 2016|
- The town-planning code of the Russian Federation (by the UDC) of 29 December 2004 Nо. 190-FZ, http://base.garant.ru/12138258/#ixzz41gbpboki
- E.V. Sherbina, N.V. Danilina, D.N. Vlasov, Jour. of Applied Engineering Research, 10-22, 43131–43138 (2015)
- E.V. Sherbina, E.V. Gorbenkova, Scientific Review, 9, 128–131 (2013)
- E.V Sherbina, M. Afonina, Experience in application of antierosion geo-compositional systems for sustainable development of recreational and sports facilities, 159–164 (2014)
- Sustainable planning and design of urban transportation system: national report of OON Habitat Programme, http://www.unhabitat.ru/ru/publications/reports/reports (2013)
- E.V. Sherbina, D.N. Vlasov, Architecture and construction of Russia, 6, 2 (2013)
- Urban planning project of public transit transport hubs formation, http:/www.genplan.ru/
- D.N. Vlasov, Academy. Architecture and construction, 3, 86–89 (2013)
- D.N. Vlasov, Reducing the burden on the road network of Central planning zone from intercity transit of motor transport (on the example of Moscow): the dissertation оf candidate of technical Sciences, (1999)
- D.N. Vlasov, Architecture and construction of Russia, 8 (212), 20–29 (2015)
- N.V. Danilinа, Scientific-methodical bases of formation of system of “Park and ride” Parking areas in the largest cities: the example of the city of Moscow: the dissertation … of candidate of technical Sciences (2012)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.