E3S Web of Conferences
Volume 6, 2016International Conference on Sustainable Cities (ICSC 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Section 3: Energy Efficient solutions for sustainable development|
|Published online||21 June 2016|
- I.A. Bashmakov, Regional policy of energy efficiency raising: from problems to their solving (1996) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Tsakunov, Energy saving, 3 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- F.F. Lavrinenko, Materials of advance training course «Energy service agreements: preparation and management», Moscow, 10.04–20.04.2013. [Google Scholar]
- G.N. Ivanov, Energosovet, 2 (15) (2011) [Google Scholar]
- О.V. Uliankin, Achievements of university science, 4, 169–174 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- А.А. Tupikina, S.S. Chernov, Investments, 10, 106–112 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Measurements and validity of energy efficiency: standard, Russian association of energy service companies. – Stated by Council of Association of energy service companies «RAESC» 16 September 2014, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Energo Sovet. Ru – energy saving website (2014), http://www.energosovet.ru/news.php?zag=1413965575 [Google Scholar]
- RF State Regulation, dated by 18 August, 2010 No. 636 «About requirements for conditions of energy service agreement and about peculiarities of defining primary (maximum) contract price of energy service», http://www.rg.ru/2010/12/14/energoservis-site-dok.html [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.