E3S Web of Conferences
Volume 6, 2016International Conference on Sustainable Cities (ICSC 2016)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Section 3: Energy Efficient solutions for sustainable development|
|Published online||21 June 2016|
- Z. Yuldashev, R. Yuldashev et al., Bulletin of the Tajik technical university, 2 (26). 59–61 (Dushanbe, 2014). [Google Scholar]
- S. Rasulov, A. Kirgizov, and U. Kasymov, Power: Ecology, Reliability, Safety: materials of the eighteenth All-Russian scientific and technical conference. 99–101 (Tomsk, 2012). [Google Scholar]
- M. Geidl, and G. Andersson, IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, Vol. 22, 1, 145–155 (February 2007). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.Z. Manusov, S.N. Udalov, Modeling of wind power installations and management of them on the basis of fuzzy logic: monograph (Novosibirsk, 2013). [Google Scholar]
- V.Z. Manusov, S.K. Khaldarov, Applied Mechanics and Materials. Vol. 698: Electrical Engineering, Energy, Mechanical Engineering, EEM 2014, www.scientific.net/AMM.698.168 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.