E3S Web Conf.
Volume 7, 20163rd European Conference on Flood Risk Management (FLOODrisk 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Probability of floods and storms|
|Published online||20 October 2016|
- HaighI. D., WadeyM. P., GallopS. L., LeohrH., NichollsR. J., HorsburghK., BrownJ. M. and BradshawE. (2015). A user-friendly database of coastal flooding in the United Kingdom from 1915–2014. Scientific Data, 2
- HeffernanJ. E. and TawnJ. A. (2004). A conditional approach for multivariate extreme values. Journal of the Royal Statistical Society, Series B (Statistical Methodology), 66(3), 497–546 [CrossRef]
- LambR., KeefC., TawnJ., LaegerS., MeadowcroftI., SurendranS., DunningP. and BatstoneC. (2010). A new method to assess the risk of local and widespread flooding on rivers and coasts. Journal of Flood Risk Management, 3(4): 323–336 [CrossRef]
- Environment Agency (2011). The risk of widespread flooding–Capturing spatial patterns in flood risk from rivers and coasts, SC060088/R1 Spatial Coherence of Flood Risk–Technical Methodology Report
- WyncollD. and GouldbyB. (2015). Integrating a multivariate extreme value method within a system flood risk model, Journal of Flood Risk Management, 8(2), 145–160 [CrossRef]
- GouldbyB., MendezF., GuancheY., RuedaA. and MinguezR. (2014). A methodology for deriving extreme nearshore sea conditions for structural design and flood risk analysis, Coastal Engineering, 88, 15–26 [CrossRef]
- WyncollD., GouldbyB. and HamesD. (2013). Application of a conditional approach for multivariate extreme values to flood risk. Proceedings of the 1st International Short Conference on Advances in Extreme Value Analysis and Application to Natural Hazards, Germany, Sept 2013, 87–96
- DavisonA. C. and SmithR. L. (1990). Models for exceedances over high thresholds. Journal of the Royal Statistical Society, Series B (Statistical Methodology), 52(3), 393–442
- ColesS. G. and TawnJ. A. (1991). Modelling extreme multivariate events. Journal of the Royal Statistical Society, Series B (Statistical Methodology), 53(2), 377–392
- KeefC., PapastathopoulosI. and TawnJ. A. (2013). Estimation of the conditional distribution of a multivariate variable given that one of its components is large: Additional constraints for the Heffernan and Tawn model, Journal of Multivariate Analysis, 115, 396–404
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.