E3S Web Conf.
Volume 7, 20163rd European Conference on Flood Risk Management (FLOODrisk 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Probability of floods and storms|
|Published online||20 October 2016|
- HeffernanJ. E. and TawnJ. A. (2004). A conditional approach for multivariate extreme values. Journal of the Royal Statistical Society, Series B (Statistical Methodology), 66(3), 497–546 [CrossRef]
- LambR., KeefC., TawnJ., LaegerS., MeadowcroftI., SurendranS., DunningP. & BatstoneC. (2010). A new method to assess the risk of local and widespread flooding on rivers and coasts. Journal of Flood Risk Management, 3(4), 323–336 [CrossRef]
- KeefC., TawnJ. A. and LambR. (2013). Estimating the probability of widespread flood events. Environmetrics, 24(1), 13–21 [CrossRef]
- Cabinet Office (2012). National Risk Register for Civil Emergencies–2012 update.
- https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/nationa l-risk-register-for-civil-emergencies-2012-update (accessed 1 March 2016)
- KeefC., LambR., TawnJ., DunningP., BatstoneC. and LawlessM. (2011). The risk of widespread flooding–Capturing spatial patterns in flood risk from rivers and coasts. SC060088/R1 Spatial Coherence of Flood Risk–Technical Methodology Report. Environment Agency. http://evidence.environmentagency.gov.uk/FCERM/Libraries/FCERM_Project_Documents/SC060088_report_1.sflb.ashx (accessed 19 February 2016)
- Cabinet Office (2015). National Risk Register of Civil Emergencies 2015 edition. https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/419549/20150331_2015-NRR-WA_Final.pdf (accessed 19 February 2016)
- Met Office (2016). Storm Desmond–Met Office. http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/uk-storm-centre/stormdesmond (accessed 12 February 2016)
- Met Office (2016). Flooding in Cumbria December 2015. http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/climate/uk/interesting/december2015 (accessed 12 February 2016).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.