E3S Web Conf.
Volume 7, 20163rd European Conference on Flood Risk Management (FLOODrisk 2016)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Hazard analysis and modelling|
|Published online||20 October 2016|
- Heffernan, J.E., and Tawn, J.A. (2004). A conditional approach for multivariate extreme values. Journal of the Royal Statistical Society, Series B (Statistical Methodology), 66(3), 497–546 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lamb, R., Lamb, R., Keef, C., Tawn, J., Laeger, S., Meadowcroft, I., Surendran, S., Dunning, P. and Batstone, C, (2010). A new method to assess the risk of local and widespread flooding on rivers and coasts. Journal of Flood Risk Management, 3(4): 323–336 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wyncoll, D. and Gouldby, B. (2014). Integrating a multivariate extreme value method within a system flood risk model, Journal of Flood Risk Management, 8(2), 145–160 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Gouldby, B., Mendez, F., Guanche, Y., Rueda A. and Minguez R. (2014) A methodology for deriving extreme nearshore sea conditions for structural design and flood risk analysis, Coastal Engineering,Vol. 88, June. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Buhmann, M. D. (2004). Radial basis functions: theory and implementations. Cambridge monographs on applied and computational mathematics, 12, 147–165. [Google Scholar]
- Booij, N et al. (2004). SWAN cycle III version 40.41 user manual. Delft University of Technology 115. [Google Scholar]
- Camus, P., Mendez, F.J. and Medina, R. (2011). A hybrid efficient method to downscale wave climate to coastal areas. Coastal Engineering, 58(9):851–862. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Camus, P., Mendez, F.J., Medina, R. and Cofiño, A.S. (2011). Analysis of clustering and selection algorithms for the study of multivariate wave climate. Coastal Engineering, 58(6):453–462. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kennedy, M. C., & O’Hagan, A. (2001). Bayesian calibration of computer models. Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series B (Statistical Methodology), 63(3), 425–464. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- Kennedy, M. C., Anderson, C. W., Conti, S., & O’Hagan, A. (2006). Case studies in Gaussian process modelling of computer codes. Reliability Engineering & System Safety, 91(10), 1301–1309. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Santner, T. J., Williams, B. J., & Notz, W.I. (2013). The design and analysis of computer experiments. Springer Science & Business Media. 121–161. [Google Scholar]
- Snarey, M., Terrett, N. K., Willett, P., & Wilton, D.J. (1997). Comparison of algorithms for dissimilaritybased compound selection. Journal of Molecular Graphics and Modelling,15(6),372–385. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.