E3S Web Conf.
Volume 7, 20163rd European Conference on Flood Risk Management (FLOODrisk 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Hazard analysis and modelling|
|Published online||20 October 2016|
- Momani, N. and Fadil, A. (2010). Changing public policy due to Saudi City of Jeddah flood disaster. Journal of Social Sciences, 6(3), 424–428. [CrossRef]
- Maghrabi, K. (2012). Impact of flood disaster on the mental health of residents in the eastern region of Jeddah Governorate, 2010: a study in medical geography. Life Science Journal, 9(1), 95–110.
- Nouh, M. (1987). A comparison of three methods for regional flood frequency analysis in Saudi Arabia. Advances in Water Resources, 10(4), 212–219. [CrossRef]
- Al-Turbak, A. (1996). Geomorphoclimatic peak discharge model with a physically based infiltration component. Journal of Hydrology, 1–12. [CrossRef]
- Subyani, A. M. (2011). Hydrologic behavior and flood probability for selected arid basins in Makkah area, western Saudi Arabia. Arabian Journal of Geosciences, 4(5), 817–824. [CrossRef]
- Al-Shareef, O. H., Ezzeldin, M. and Gutub, S. A. (2013). Comparison of peak discharge estimation methods in northern Jeddah in western Saudi Arabia. Journal of Environmental Hydrology, 21.
- Dawod, G. M., Mirza, M. N. and Al-Ghamdi, K. A. (2013). Assessment of several flood estimation methodologies in Makkah metropolitan area, Saudi Arabia. Arabian Journal of Geosciences, 6(4), 985–993. [CrossRef]
- Sharif, H. O., Al-Juaidi, F. H., Al-Othman, A., Al-Dousary, I., Fadda, E., Jamal-Uddeen, S. and Elhassan, A. (2016). Flood hazards in an urbanizing watershed in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. Geomatics, Natural Hazards and Risk, 7(2), 702–720. [CrossRef]
- Climate: Hafar Al-Batin - Climate graph, Temperature graph, Climate table. Climate-Data.org. [Online]. Available: http: //en.climate-data.org/location/53359/. [Accessed: 14-Nov-2015].
- Linsley, R. (1988). Hydrology for Engineers, SI metric edition. McGraw-Hill, London.
- Chow, V. T. (1951). A general formula for hydrologic frequency analysis. Transactions - American Geophysical Union, 32(2), 231–237. [CrossRef]
- USACE (United States Army Corps of Engineers) (2010). Hydrologic Modeling System HEC-HMS, Technical Reference Manual. USACE Hydrologic Engineering Center, Davis, CA, USA.
- U.S. Soil Conservation Service (1986). Technical Release 55: Urban Hydrology for Small Watersheds. USDA (U.S. Department of Agriculture), June.
- USACE (United States Army Corps of Engineers) (2010). HEC-RAS River Analysis System, Hydraulic Reference Manual 4.1. USACE Hydrologic Engineering Center, Davis, CA, USA.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.