E3S Web Conf.
Volume 7, 20163rd European Conference on Flood Risk Management (FLOODrisk 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Hazard analysis and modelling|
|Published online||20 October 2016|
- Bertin X., Bruneau N., Breilh J. F., Fortunato A. and Karpytchev M. (2012). Importance of wave age and resonance in storm surges: the case of Xynthia, Ocean Model., 42, 16–30. [Google Scholar]
- Idier D., Rohmer J., Bulteau T. and Delvallée E. (2013). Development of an inverse method for coastal risk management, Natural Hazards and Earth System Sciences, 13(4), 999–1013. [Google Scholar]
- Rohmer J. and Idier D. (2012). A meta-modelling strategy to identify the critical offshore conditions for coastal flooding, Nat. Hazards Earth Syst. Sci., 12, 2943-2955, doi:10.5194/nhess-12-2943–2012. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jin R., Chen W. and Simpson T. W. (2001). Comparative studies of meta-modelling techniques under multiple modelling criteria. Structural and Multidisciplinary Optimization, 23(1), 1–13. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Rajasekaran S., Gayathri S. and Lee T. L. (2008). Support vector regression methodology for storm surge predictions, Ocean Engineering, 35(16), 1578–1587. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zijlema M., Stelling G. and Smit P. (2011). SWASH: An operational public domain code for simulating wave fields and rapidly varied flows in coastal waters, Coastal Engineering, 58(10), 992–1012. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Boers M. (1996). Simulation of a surf zone with a barred beach. Report 1: Wave heights and wave breaking. Comm. on Hydraulic and Geo. Eng., No. 96-05, Delft Univ. of Technology. [Google Scholar]
- Boulahya F., Dubus I. G., Dupros F., and Lombard P.: Footprint@work, a computing framework for large scale parametric simulations: application to pesticide risk assessment and management, Forum EGEE Enabling Grids for E-sciencE, Manchester, UK, 9–11 May 2007 [Google Scholar]
- Vapnik V. N. (1998). Statistical learning theory. Wiley, Hoboken. [Google Scholar]
- Basudhar A. and Missoum S. (2010). An improved adaptive sampling scheme for the construction of explicit boundaries. Structural and Multidisciplinary Optimization, 42(4), 517–529. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Du Q., Faber V. and Gunzburger M. (1999). Centroidal Voronoi tessellations: applications and algorithms. SIAM review, 41(4), 637–676. [Google Scholar]
- Rueda A., Gouldby B., Méndez F. J., Tomás A., Losada I. J., Lara J. L. and Díaz-Simal P. (2015). The use of wave propagation and reduced complexity inundation models and meta-models for coastal flood risk assessment. Journal of Flood Risk Management. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.