E3S Web Conf.
Volume 7, 20163rd European Conference on Flood Risk Management (FLOODrisk 2016)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Vulnerability and societal resilience|
|Published online||20 October 2016|
- World Commission on Environment and Development, Brundtland Report, 1987 [Google Scholar]
- Burby, R.J., Cooperating with Nature, 1998 [Google Scholar]
- Material provided by officials of Gifu Prefecture (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Gifu Prefecture (2014). Gifu Prefecture Statistical Report. [Google Scholar]
- Gifu Prefecture. (2006). Development Plan of Nagara River Basin [Google Scholar]
- Seki City. (2007) 2007 City planning basic survey of Seki City [Google Scholar]
- Gifu Prefecture (2007). Urgent projects for flooding of Nagara River (Leaflet) [Google Scholar]
- Material provided by the Chubu Regional Development Bureau of Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Statistics Bureau, Jinko gensho shakai gannen wa itsuka? (When was the first year of the population decrease), http://www.stat.go.jp/info/today/009.htm retrieved December 20, 2015 [Google Scholar]
- The World Bank, Development of the Cities of Ghana (Africa Region Working Paper Series Number 110), 2008 [Google Scholar]
- The World Bank, Historical Assessment of Spatial Growth of the Metropolitan Areas of Delhi, Mumbai and Dhaka, http://web.worldbank.org/WBSITE/EXTERNAL/TOPICS/EXTSDNET/EXTEOFD/0,,contentMDK:23135639~pagePK:64168445~piPK:64168309~theSitePK:8426771,00.html, December 20, 2015 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.