E3S Web Conf.
Volume 7, 20163rd European Conference on Flood Risk Management (FLOODrisk 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Risk evaluation and assessment|
|Published online||20 October 2016|
- Vorogushyn, S., Lindenschmidt, K.-E., Kreibich, H., Apel, H., Merz, B. (2012). Analysis of the detention basin impact on dike failure probabilities and flood risk for a complex channel-dike-floodplain system, Journal of Hydrology, 436–437, 120–131 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Merz, B, Thieken, A.H. (2009). Flood risk curves and uncertainty bounds, Naural Hazards, 51, 437–458 [Google Scholar]
- Moel, H., de Jongman, B., Kreibich, H., Merz, B., Penning-Rowsell, E., Ward, P. (2015). Flood risk assessments at different spatial scales, Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, 20(6), 865–890 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Thieken, A.H., Apel, H., Merz, B. (2015). Assessing the probability of large-scale flood loss events – a case study for the river Rhine, Germany, Journal of Flood Risk Management, 8(3), 247–262 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Falter, D., Schröter, K., Nguyen, D., Vorogushyn, S., Kreibich, H., Hundecha, Y., Apel, H., Merz, B. (2015). Spatially coherent flood risk assessment based on long-term continuous simulation with a coupled model chain, Journal of Hydrology, 524, 182–193 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hundecha, Y., Pahlow, M., Schumann, A. (2009). Modeling of daily precipitation at multiple locations using a mixture of distributions to characterize the extremes, Water Resources Research, 45(12), W12412 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Falter, D., Nguyen, D., Vorogushyn, S., Schröter, K., Hundecha, Y., Kreibich, H., Apel, H., Theisselmann, F., Merz, B. (2016). Continuous, large-scale simulation model for flood risk assessments: proofof-concept, Journal of Flood Risk Management, 9(1), 3–21 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Krysanova, V., Müller-Wohlfeil, D., Becker, A. (1998). Development and test of a spatially distributed hydrological/water quality model for mesoscale watersheds, Ecol. Model., 106, 261–289 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bates, P. D., Horritt, M.S., Fewtrell, T.J. (2010). A simple inertial formulation of the shallow water equations for efficient two-dimensional flood inundation modelling, Journal of Hydrology, 387, 33–45 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Elmer, F., Thieken, A. H., Pech, I., Kreibich, H. (2010). Influence of flood frequency on residential building losses, Natural Hazards and Earth System Sciences, 10, 2145–2159 [Google Scholar]
- Thieken, A., Müller, M., Kreibich, H., Merz, B. (2005). Flood damage and influencing factors: New insights from the August 2002 flood in Germany, Water Resources Research, 41, W12430. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.