E3S Web Conf.
Volume 7, 20163rd European Conference on Flood Risk Management (FLOODrisk 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Risk evaluation and assessment|
|Published online||20 October 2016|
- EM-DAT (2014). The ofda/cred international disaster database www.emdate.be [Google Scholar]
- EU (2007) “European Flood Directive: Directive 2007/60/EC of The European Parliament And of The Council of 23 October 2007 on the assessment and management of flood risks” [Google Scholar]
- Fabio P., Novel techniques for incorporating uncertainty concepts in flood risk mapping, Ph.D. dissertation, The University of Palermo, Palermo, 2010 [Google Scholar]
- Giupponi C., Mojtahed V., Gain A. K., Balbi S. & Biscaro C. Integrated Risk Assessment of Water Related Processes, Hydro-Meteorological Hazards, and Disasters, ed: Paron Paolo & Di Baldassarre Giuliano, Elsevier Book series on Hazards and Disasters, Forthcoming 2014. [Google Scholar]
- Aronica et al 2008 [Google Scholar]
- Apel H., Aronica G. T., Kreibich H., Thieken A. H., Flood risk analyses–how detailed do we need to be?, Natural Hazards and Earth System Sciences, 2009, 49:79–98 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Social vulnerability and the 2002 flood-Country Report Germany (MULDE RIVER), November 2006, Floodsite [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.