E3S Web Conf.
Volume 7, 20163rd European Conference on Flood Risk Management (FLOODrisk 2016)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Management and maintenance of infrastructure|
|Published online||20 October 2016|
- Perry J.P. (1977) Lime treatment of dams constructed with dispersive clay soil, Transactions of the ASAE, vol. 20, 99, 1093–1099. [CrossRef]
- ANCOLD (1978) Bulletin of the Australian National Committee On Large Dams, p. 51.
- Gutschick K.A. (1978) Lime stabilization under hydraulic conditions, 4th lime congress, Hershey (PA), pp 1–20.
- Gutschick K.A. (1985) Canal lining stabilization proves successful. Pit & Quarry, pp. 58–60.
- Knodel P.C. (1987) Lime in canal and dam stabilization, US Bureau of Reclamation, Report No GR-87-10, 21p.
- Fleming R.L., Sills G.L. & Stewart E.S. (1992) Lime stabilization of levee slope, 2nd Interagency Symposium on Stabilization of soils and other Materials, Metairie, Louisiana, pp 79–87.
- USBR, U.S. Bureau of Reclamation (1998) Earth Manual, Denver CO, 349p.
- Stapledon D, MacGregor P, Bell G & Fell R. (2005) Geotechnical Engineering of Dams, Transactions of the ASAE, vol. 20, 99, 1093–1099
- US Army Corps of Engineers (2010) Revised Final Independent External Peer Review Report Alton to Gale Organized Levee Districts, Illinois and Missouri, Letter Report, http://www.usace.army.mil/Portals/2/docs/civilworks/Project%20Planning/alton2gale.pdf
- Chevalier C, Haghighi I & Herrier G (2012) Resistance to erosion of lime treated soils: a complete parametric study in laboratory, Proceedings of the 6th International Conference on Scour and Erosion, Paris, France, pp 161–168.
- Herrier G. & Bonelli S. (2014) Internal erosion resistance of soils treated with lime: An evolutive benefit, Proceedings of the 7th International Conference on Scour and Erosion, Perth, Australia.
- Makki-Szymkiewicz L, Fleureau J.M., Hibouche A, Taibi S, Herrier G, Lesueur D (2015) Evolution of the properties of lime-treated silty soil in a small experimental embankment, Engineering Geology, 191, pp 8–22. [CrossRef]
- Little D.L. (1995) Handbook for Stabilization of Pavement Subgrades and Base Courses with Lime, Dubuque (Iowa), Published by Kendall/Hunt Publishing Company.
- Bonelli S. (2013), Erosion in Geomechanics Applied to Dams and Levees, Wiley/ISTE, 388 p., .
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.