E3S Web Conf.
Volume 7, 20163rd European Conference on Flood Risk Management (FLOODrisk 2016)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Management and maintenance of infrastructure|
|Published online||20 October 2016|
- Mitchell, C; Woodley, K; Neve, P; Wicks, J; Flikweert, J; Simm, J. (2016) Asset management planning – providing the evidence to support robust and risk-based investment decisions, Environment Agency Flood and Coast Conference. www.floodandcoast.com
- Barlow, J. (2016) Creating Asset Management Capacity - CAMC. Environment Agency Flood and Coast Conference Proceedings www.floodandcoast.com/abstracts/jbarlow.pdf
- Panzeri, M. State of the Nation: Recent Advances in the NaFRA Analysis (2015), HR Wallingford Workshop Presentation www.eci.ox.ac.uk/research/water/forum/w1-panzeri.pdf
- Modelling Decision Framework - MDSF2 (2015) www.gov.uk/government/publications/modellingdecision-support-framework-mdsf2-for-flood-riskmanagement-strategies
- Asset inspection APT (2016) http://evidence.environmentagency.gov.uk/FCERM/Libraries/FCERM_Project_Docu ments/APT_2_report.sflb.ashx
- Risk of Flooding from Rivers and Sea (NaFRA) (2016) www.findmaps.co.uk/packages/Flooding/Predictedflood-risk
- FACet - Flood and coastal erosion risk management Long-term investment scenarios (LTIS) (2014) www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/381939/FCRM_Long_term_investment_scenarios.pdf
- Concepts and science for coastal erosion – an introduction to the Conscience framework. (2011) Marchand, M. and Sanchez-Arcilla, A. and Ferreira, M. and Gault, J. and Jiménez, J.A. and Markovic, M. and Mulder, M. and van Rijn, L.C. and Stanica, A. and Sulisz, W. and Sutherland, J. Ocean and Coastal Management, 54 (12). pp. 859–868. [CrossRef]
- Channel Coastal Observatory (2016) www.channelcoast.org
- CoaES, T (2016) www.ox.ac.uk/research/researchimpact/calculating-risks-coastal-flooding-and-clifferosion
- iCOASST (2016) www.icoasst.net
- Channel Management Handbook (2015) www.gov.uk/government/publications/channelmanagement-handbook-for-flood-risk-management
- Risk Assessment of Coastal Erosion (RACE) (2007) http://evidence.environmentagency.gov.uk/FCERM/Libraries/FCERM_Project_Documents/FD2324_7453_TRP_pdf.sflb.ashx
- Performance Based Asset Management R&D phase 2 (2012) http://evidence.environmentagency.gov.uk/FCERM/en/Default/FCRM/Project.aspx?ProjectID=044e9b3d-9191-4484-858e-415e5c6272e6&PageID=25ed1548-e755-452a-9d94-f2fc7d984e56
- Simm, J., Wallis, M., Sayers, P., Gouldby, B., Buijs, F., Flikweert, J.-J. & Hamer, B. (2006) Developing a performance-based management system for flood and coastal defence assets. Proceedings of the 41st Defra Flood & Coastal Management Conference, Defra, York, London. Paper 09.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.