E3S Web Conf.
Volume 7, 20163rd European Conference on Flood Risk Management (FLOODrisk 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Forecasting and warning|
|Published online||20 October 2016|
- Meon G. (2006). Past and present challenges in flash flood forecasting. First International Workshop on Flash Flood Forecasting, Costa Rica, 2. [Google Scholar]
- Bastone V., De la Torre Y. and Garnier C. H. (2011). Etude préliminaire de l’impact du changement climatique sur les risques naturels à la Réunion. Raport BRGM/RP-59495-FR, 135. [Google Scholar]
- Javelle P., Organde D., Saint-Martin C., Demargne J., Saint-Aubin C., Garandeau L., Janet B. (2016). Setting up a French national flash flood warning system for ungauged catchments based on the AIGA method. FLOODrisk 2016 - 3rd European Conference on Flood Risk Management, Lyon, 17-21 October 2016, in this issue. [Google Scholar]
- Saint-Martin C., Fouchier C., Javelle P., Douvinet J., and Vinet F. (2016). Assessing the exposure to floods to estimate the risk of flood-related damage in French Mediterranean basins. FLOODrisk 2016 - 3rd European Conference on Flood Risk Management, Lyon, 17-21 October 2016, in this issue. [Google Scholar]
- Smith J. A., Baeck M. L., Meierdiercks K. L., MillerA. J., and Krajewski W. F. (2007). Radar rainfall estimation for flash flood forecasting in small urban watersheds. Advances in Water Resources, 30, 2087–2097. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Vincendon B., Ducrocq V., Nuissier O., and Vié B. (2011). Perturbation of convection-permitting NWP forecasts for flash-flood ensemble forecasting. Natural Hazards Earth System Sciences, 11(5), 1529–1544. [Google Scholar]
- Bowler N. E., Pierce C. E., and Seed A. W. (2006). STEPS: A probabilistic precipitation forecasting scheme which merges an extrapolation nowcast with downscaled NWP. Quarterly Journal of the Royal Meteorological Society, 132, 2127–2155. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Collier C. G. (2007). Flash flood forecasting: What are the limits of predictability? Quarterly Journal of the Royal Meteorological Society, 133, 3–23. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Berenguer M., Sempere-Torres D., and Pegram G. G. S. (2011). SBMcast – An ensemble nowcasting technique to assess the uncertainty in rainfall forecasts by Lagrangian extrapolation. Journal of Hydrology, 404, 226–240. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Randrianasolo A., Ramos M. H., Thirel G., Andréassian V., and Martin E. (2010). Comparing the scores of hydrological ensemble forecasts issued by two different hydrological models,” Atmospheric Science Letters, 11(2), 100–107. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bourgin F., Andréassian V., Perrin C., and Oudin L. (2015). Transferring global uncertainty estimates from gauged to ungauged catchments. Hydrology and Earth System Sciences, 19, 2535–2546. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Caseri A., Javelle P., Ramos M. H., and Leblois E. (2015). Generating precipitation ensembles for flood alert and risk management,” Journal of Flood Risk Management. DOI: 10.1111/jfr3.12203. [Google Scholar]
- Leblois E. and Creutin J.-D. (2013). Space-time simulation of intermittent rainfall with prescribed advection field: Adaptation of the turning band method Water Resources Research, 49, 3375–3387. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Renard B., Kavetski D., Leblois E., Thyer M., Kuczera G. and Franks S. W. (2011). Toward a reliable decomposition of predictive uncertainty in hydrological modeling: Characterizing rainfall errors using conditional simulation. Water Resources Research, 47 (11). DOI: 10.1029/2011WR010643. [Google Scholar]
- Jolliffe I. T. and Stephenson D. B. (2011). Forecast Verification: A Practitioner’s Guide in Atmospheric Science. 2nd ed. Wiley, 292. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.