E3S Web Conf.
Volume 7, 20163rd European Conference on Flood Risk Management (FLOODrisk 2016)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Forecasting and warning|
|Published online||20 October 2016|
- Emmanuel I., Andrieu H., Leblois E., Janey N. and Payrastre O. (2015). The use of indexes to evaluate the influence of rainfall spatial variability on rainfallrunoff modelling: worth of a simulation approach? J. Hydrol., doi:10.1016/j.jhydrol.2015.04.058
- Looper J.P. and Vieux B.E. (2012). An assessment of distributed flash flood forecasting accuracy using radar and rain gauge input for a physics-based distributed hydrologic model. J. Hydrol., 412, 114–132. [CrossRef]
- Adams R., Western A.W. and Seed A.W. (2012). An analysis of the impact of the spatial variability in rainfall on runoff and sediment predictions from a distributed model. Hydrol. Process., 26, 3263–3280. [CrossRef]
- Tarolli M., Borga M., Zoccatelli D., Bernhofer C., Jatho N. and Janabi F. (2013). Rainfall space-time organization and orographic control on flash flood response: the Weisseritz event of August 13, 2002. J. Hydrol. Eng., 18(2), 183–193. [CrossRef]
- Pokhrel P. and Gupta H.V. (2011). On the ability to infer spatial catchment variability using stream flow hydrographs. Water Resour. Res., 47, W08534, doi:10.1029/2010WR009873 [CrossRef]
- Lobligeois F., Andréassian V., Perrin C., Tabary P. and Loumagne C. (2014). When does higher spatial resolution rainfall information improve streamflow simulation? An evaluation using 3620 flood events. Hydrol. Earth Syst. Sci., 18, 575–594. [CrossRef]
- Boudevillain B., Delrieu G., Bonnifait L., Bouilloud L., Kirstetter P.E. and Mosini M.L. (2011). The Cévennes-Vivarais Mediterranean hydrometeorological observatory database. Water Resour Res., 47:W07701. http://dx.doi.org/10.1029/2010WR010353 [CrossRef]
- Delrieu G., Wijbrans A., Boudevillain B., Faure D., Bonnifait L. and Kirstetter P.E. (2014). Geostatistical radar–raingauge merging: A novel method for the quantification of rain estimation accuracy. Adv. Water Resour., 71, 110–124. [CrossRef]
- Naulin J.P., Payrastre O. and Gaume E. (2013). Spatially distributed flood forecasting in flash flood prone areas: Application to road network supervision in Southern France. J. Hydrol., 486, 88–99. [CrossRef]
- Moussa R. (1996). Analytical Hayami solution for the diffusive wave flood routing problem with lateral inflow. Hydrol. Process., 10, 1209–1227. [CrossRef]
- Perrin C., Michel C. and Andréassian V. (2003). Improvement of a parsimonious model for streamflow simulation. J. Hydrol., 279, 275–289. [CrossRef]
- Smith M.B., Koren V.I., Zhang Z., Reed S.M., Pan J.J. and Moreda F. (2004). Runoff response to spatial variability in precipitation: an analysis of observed data. J. Hydrol., 298(1), 267–286. [CrossRef]
- Zoccatelli D., Borga M., Zanon F., Antonescu B. and Stancalie G. (2010). Which rainfall spatial information for flash flood response modelling? A numerical investigation based on data from the Carphatian range, Romania. J. Hydrol., 394(1-2), 148–161. [CrossRef]
- Zoccatelli D., Borga M., Viglione A., Chirico G.B. and Blöschl G. (2011). Spatial moments of catchment rainfall: rainfall spatial organization, basin morphology and flood response. Hydrol. Earth Syst. Sci., 15, 3767–3783. [CrossRef]
- Rodríguez-Iturbe and Rinaldo, 1997. Fractal River basins. Chance and Self-Organisation. Press syndicate of the University of Cambridge, Cambridge, UK, 547 p.
- Sangati M., Borga M., Rabuffetti D. and Bechini R. (2009). Influence of rainfall and soil properties spatial aggregation on extreme flash flood response modelling: an evaluation based on the Sesia river basin, North Western Italy. Adv. Water Resour., 32(7), 1090–1106. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.