E3S Web Conf.
Volume 7, 20163rd European Conference on Flood Risk Management (FLOODrisk 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Policy appraisal, investment planning and decision making tools|
|Published online||20 October 2016|
- UNISDR (2015): Sendai Framework for Disaster Risk Reduction 2015-2030, available at http://www.wcdrr.org/preparatory/post2015 (accessed on 19 April 2016) [Google Scholar]
- APFM (Associate Programme on Flood Management) (2004): Integrated Flood Management- Concept Paper, World Meteorological Organization, Geneva, Switzerland, 27p [Google Scholar]
- IFI (International Flood Initiative) (2016): International Flood Initiative Strategy 2016-2022, drafted and developed at www.ifi-home.info (accessed on 21 April 2016) [Google Scholar]
- ICHARM (International Centre for Water Hazard and Risk Management) (2014): Mission and Programs of ICHARM, available at http://www.icharm.pwri.go.jp (accessed on 19 April 2016) [Google Scholar]
- United Nations (2015). Transforming our world: the 2030 Ageenda for Sustainable Development, the United Nations General Assembly Seventieth session Agenda items 15 and 116, A/70/L.1. [Google Scholar]
- IRDR (Integrated Research on Disaster Risk) (2015): Tokyo statement, the Tokyo Conference on International Study for Disaster Risk Reduction and Resilience, 14-16 January 2015, available at: http://monsoon.t.u-tokyo.ac.jp/AWCI/TokyoConf/en/(accessed on 19 April 2016) [Google Scholar]
- UNESCO (2014): IHP Eighth Phase “Water Security: Responses to local, regional, and global challenges” Strategic Plan IHP-VIII (2014-2021), available at: http://unesdoc.unesco.org/images/0021/002180/218061e.pdf (accessed on 19 April 2016) [Google Scholar]
- AWCS (Asian Water Cycle Symposium) (2016): Towards International Flood Initiative (IFI) in the Asia Pacific Region and GEO Water, Flood Session summary, 1-3 March 2016, The University of Tokyo, all materials available at http://wci.t.utokyo.ac.jp/events/awcs2016/ (accessed on 19 April 2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.