E3S Web Conf.
Volume 7, 20163rd European Conference on Flood Risk Management (FLOODrisk 2016)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||EU Floods Directive and international basins|
|Published online||20 October 2016|
- EIB (2007). Guide for preparation of flood risk management schemes. Report MCR4100, funded by the European Investment Bank, December 2007. [Google Scholar]
- ENVSEC (2012). Reducing vulnerability to extreme floods and climate change in the Dniester river basin (Dniester III floods & climate), project under the Environment and Security Initiative in Eastern Europe (ENVSEC) initiative by UNEP, UNECE and OSCE. [Google Scholar]
- Nikolayeva, L. (2012), Reducing vulnerability to extreme floods and climate change in the Dniester river basin (Dniester III floods & climate): Summary, paper available at: http://www.zoinet.org/web/sites/default/files/publications/Summary_Baseline_studies_Dniester_floods_climate_project_0.pdf [Google Scholar]
- EAST AVERT (2013 and ongoing), Prevention and flood protection in Siret and Prut river basins, collaborative project between Romania and Moldova, http://east-avert.org/ [Google Scholar]
- Alcrudo F. and Mulet-Marti J. (2005). Urban inundation models based upon the Shallow Water equations. Numerical and practical issues. In Benkhaldoun F., Ouazar D. & Raghay S. (eds), Proceedings of Finite Volumes for Complex Applications IV. Problems and Perspectives. Hermes Science. pp 1–12. [Google Scholar]
- Weisgerber A., Gutierrez Andres J., Wilson G., Marias F., Karanxha A., Clarke R.T. and Millington R. (2010). Physical-computational modelling comparison in Ireland. Proceedings of the International Symposium on Hydraulic Physical Modelling and Field Investigation. [Google Scholar]
- Lhomme J., Gutierrez-Andres J., Weisgerber A., Davison M., Mulet-Marti J., Cooper A. and Gouldby B. (2010). Testing a new twodimensional flood modelling system: analytical tests and application to a flood event. Journal of Flood Risk Management, 3: pp 33–51. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Defra/Environment Agency (2005). R&D outputs: Flood risks to people, Phase 2, Guidance Document. Report FD2321/TR2, HR Wallingford on behalf of Defra and the Environment Agency, April 2005, pp 15–16. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.