E3S Web Conf.
Volume 9, 20163rd European Conference on Unsaturated Soils – “E-UNSAT 2016”
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||12 September 2016|
- PhamQT, ValesF, MalinskyL, Nguyen MinhD, GharbiH (2007). Effects of desaturation-resaturation on mudstone. Phys. Chem. Earth 32: 646–655. [CrossRef]
- WanM, DelageP, TangAM, TalandierJ (2013). Water retention properties of the Callovo-Oxfordian claystone. Int. J. Rock Mech. Min. Sc. 64: 96–104
- GaucherG, RobelinC, et al. (2004). ANDRA underground research laboratory: interpretation of the mineralogical and geochemical data acquired in the Callovian-Oxfordian formation by investigative drilling. Phys. Chem. Earth 29: 55–77 [CrossRef]
- YvenB, SammartinoS, et al. (2007). Mineralogy texture and porosity of Callovo-Oxfordian claystones of the Meuse/Haute-Marne region (eastern Paris Basin), Mém Soc Géol France, 178: 73–90
- DelageP, MarcialD, CuiYJ, RuizX (2006). Ageing effects in a compacted bentonite: a microstructure approach. Géotechnique 56 (5): 291–304 [CrossRef]
- DiamondS. (1970). Pore size distribution in clays. Clays Clay Min. 18, 7–23 [CrossRef]
- SammartinoS, BouchetA, PrêtD et al. (2003). Spatial distribution of porosity and minerals in clay rocks from the Callovo–Oxfordian formation (Meuse/Haute-Marne, Eastern France)—implications on ionics species diffusion and rock sorption capability. App. Clay Sc. 23 (1–4): 157–166 [CrossRef]
- BoulinPF, Angulo-JaramilloR, DaianJF et al. (2008). Pore gas connectivity analysis in Callovo–Oxfordian argillite. App. Clay Sc. 42: (1–2) 276–283 [CrossRef]
- MooneyRW, KeenanAC, WoodLA (1952). Adsorption of water vapor by montmorillonite. II. Effect of exchangeable ions and lattice swelling as measured from X-ray diffraction. J. Am. Chem. Soc. 74: 1371–1374 [CrossRef]
- SaiyouriN, TessierD, HicherPY (2004). Experimental study of swelling in unsaturated compacted clays. Clay Min. 39: 469–479 [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.