E3S Web Conf.
Volume 9, 20163rd European Conference on Unsaturated Soils – “E-UNSAT 2016”
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||12 September 2016|
- PhamQT, ValesF, MalinskyL, Nguyen MinhD, GharbiH (2007). Effects of desaturation-resaturation on mudstone. Phys. Chem. Earth 32: 646–655. [CrossRef]
- WanM, DelageP, TangAM, TalandierJ (2013). Water retention properties of the Callovo-Oxfordian claystone. Int. J. Rock Mech. Min. Sc. 64: 96–104
- GaucherG, RobelinC, et al. (2004). ANDRA underground research laboratory: interpretation of the mineralogical and geochemical data acquired in the Callovian-Oxfordian formation by investigative drilling. Phys. Chem. Earth 29: 55–77 [CrossRef]
- YvenB, SammartinoS, et al. (2007). Mineralogy texture and porosity of Callovo-Oxfordian claystones of the Meuse/Haute-Marne region (eastern Paris Basin), Mém Soc Géol France, 178: 73–90
- DelageP, MarcialD, CuiYJ, RuizX (2006). Ageing effects in a compacted bentonite: a microstructure approach. Géotechnique 56 (5): 291–304 [CrossRef]
- DiamondS. (1970). Pore size distribution in clays. Clays Clay Min. 18, 7–23 [CrossRef]
- SammartinoS, BouchetA, PrêtD et al. (2003). Spatial distribution of porosity and minerals in clay rocks from the Callovo–Oxfordian formation (Meuse/Haute-Marne, Eastern France)—implications on ionics species diffusion and rock sorption capability. App. Clay Sc. 23 (1–4): 157–166 [CrossRef]
- BoulinPF, Angulo-JaramilloR, DaianJF et al. (2008). Pore gas connectivity analysis in Callovo–Oxfordian argillite. App. Clay Sc. 42: (1–2) 276–283 [CrossRef]
- MooneyRW, KeenanAC, WoodLA (1952). Adsorption of water vapor by montmorillonite. II. Effect of exchangeable ions and lattice swelling as measured from X-ray diffraction. J. Am. Chem. Soc. 74: 1371–1374 [CrossRef]
- SaiyouriN, TessierD, HicherPY (2004). Experimental study of swelling in unsaturated compacted clays. Clay Min. 39: 469–479 [CrossRef]
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.