E3S Web Conf.
Volume 9, 20163rd European Conference on Unsaturated Soils – “E-UNSAT 2016”
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Thermal and Chemical Effects|
|Published online||12 September 2016|
- NikoosokhanS., NowamoozH., ChazallonC., 2015. Temperature variations in unfrozen soils with variable hydrothermal properties, European Journal of Soil Science, 66, 378–388. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- NowamoozH., Nikoo-SokhanS., LinJ., ChazallonC., 2015. Finite difference modeling of heat distribution in multilayer soils with time-spatial hydrothermal properties, International Journal of Renewable Energy, 76, 7–15. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- KrartiM., ClaridgeD.E. & KreiderJ.F., 1995. Analytical model to predict nonhomogeneous soil temperature variation, Transacations of ASME. 117. [Google Scholar]
- LeongW., TarnawskiR. & AittomakiA., 1998. Effect of soil type and moisture content on ground heat pump performance, International Journal of Refrigeration. 21, 595–606. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- SongY. YaoY. & NaW. 2006. Impacts of soil and pipe thermal conductivity on performance of horizontal pipe in a ground-source heat pump, Proceedings of the Sixth International Conference for Enhanced Building Operations, Shenzhen, China. [Google Scholar]
- HaileyS.M., KastT.P. & DrownD.C., 1990. Thermal conductivity and soil conditions: heat transfer effects on ground source heat pumps, Proceedings of the 16th Annual Conference of Solar Energy Society of Canada, Halifax, Nova Scotia. [Google Scholar]
- D. Drown, K & Den Braven, 1992. Effect of soil conditions and thermal conductivity on heat transfer in ground source heat pumps, Proceedings of the ASME JSES KSES International Solar Energy Conference, Maui, Hawaii. [Google Scholar]
- Abu-Hamdeh N.H, 2003. Thermal Properties of Soils as affected by Density and Water Content, Biosystems Engineering. 86, 97–102. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lu, S., Ren, T., Gong, Y. & Horton, R., 2007. An improved model for predicting soil thermal conductivity from water content at room temperature, Soil Science Society of America Journal. 71, 8–14. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ochsner, T.E., and Horton, R., & Ren, T. 2001. A New Perspective on Soil Thermal Properties, Soil Science Society of America Journal. 65, 1641–1647. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- BRGM, 2000. report for geological map, Editions BRGM. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.