E3S Web Conf.
Volume 9, 20163rd European Conference on Unsaturated Soils – “E-UNSAT 2016”
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Thermal and Chemical Effects|
|Published online||12 September 2016|
- NikoosokhanS., NowamoozH., ChazallonC., 2015. Temperature variations in unfrozen soils with variable hydrothermal properties, European Journal of Soil Science, 66, 378–388. [CrossRef]
- NowamoozH., Nikoo-SokhanS., LinJ., ChazallonC., 2015. Finite difference modeling of heat distribution in multilayer soils with time-spatial hydrothermal properties, International Journal of Renewable Energy, 76, 7–15. [CrossRef]
- KrartiM., ClaridgeD.E. & KreiderJ.F., 1995. Analytical model to predict nonhomogeneous soil temperature variation, Transacations of ASME. 117.
- LeongW., TarnawskiR. & AittomakiA., 1998. Effect of soil type and moisture content on ground heat pump performance, International Journal of Refrigeration. 21, 595–606. [CrossRef]
- SongY. YaoY. & NaW. 2006. Impacts of soil and pipe thermal conductivity on performance of horizontal pipe in a ground-source heat pump, Proceedings of the Sixth International Conference for Enhanced Building Operations, Shenzhen, China.
- HaileyS.M., KastT.P. & DrownD.C., 1990. Thermal conductivity and soil conditions: heat transfer effects on ground source heat pumps, Proceedings of the 16th Annual Conference of Solar Energy Society of Canada, Halifax, Nova Scotia.
- D. Drown, K & Den Braven, 1992. Effect of soil conditions and thermal conductivity on heat transfer in ground source heat pumps, Proceedings of the ASME JSES KSES International Solar Energy Conference, Maui, Hawaii.
- Abu-Hamdeh N.H, 2003. Thermal Properties of Soils as affected by Density and Water Content, Biosystems Engineering. 86, 97–102. [CrossRef]
- Lu, S., Ren, T., Gong, Y. & Horton, R., 2007. An improved model for predicting soil thermal conductivity from water content at room temperature, Soil Science Society of America Journal. 71, 8–14. [CrossRef]
- Ochsner, T.E., and Horton, R., & Ren, T. 2001. A New Perspective on Soil Thermal Properties, Soil Science Society of America Journal. 65, 1641–1647. [CrossRef]
- BRGM, 2000. report for geological map, Editions BRGM.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.