E3S Web Conf.
Volume 9, 20163rd European Conference on Unsaturated Soils – “E-UNSAT 2016”
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Thermal and Chemical Effects|
|Published online||12 September 2016|
- X. Zhou, J. Zhou, W. Kinzelbach, F. Stauffer, Simultaneous measurement of unfrozen water content and ice content in frozen soil using gamma ray attenuation and TDR, Water Resour. Res. 50, 9630–9655 (2014) doi:10.1002/2014WR015640 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Q. Cheng, Y. Sun, Y. Qin, X. Xue, X. Cai, W. Sheng, Y. Zhao, In situ measuring soil ice content with a combined use of dielectric tube sensor and neutron moisture meter in a common access tube, Agric. Forest Meteorol. 171, 249–255 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.E. Archie, The electrical resistivity log as an aid in determining some reservoir characteristics, Transactions of the American Institute of Mining and Metallurgical Engineers 146, 54–62 (1942) [Google Scholar]
- L. Chen, Z. Yin, P. Zhang, Relationship of resistivity with water content and fissures of unsaturated expansive soils, Journal of China University of Mining and Technology, 17 (4), 537–540 (2007) doi:10.1016/S1006-1266(07)60141-2 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O. E. Cárdenas, R. C. Weber, E. Romero, A. Lloret, J. Suriol, Studying collapse behaviour of sandy silt under generalised stress conditions, Proc. 6th Int. Symposium on Deformation Characteristics of Geomaterials, IOS Press Amsterdam, 462–469 (2015) doi:10.3233/978-1-61499-601-9-462 [Google Scholar]
- Devices Decagon, Inc, Em50/Em50R/Em50G Em50 Series Data Collection System: Operator’s Manual, (2015), http://manuals.decagon.com/Manuals/13453_Em50_Web.pdf. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.