E3S Web Conf.
Volume 9, 20163rd European Conference on Unsaturated Soils – “E-UNSAT 2016”
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||12 September 2016|
- Zienkiewicz OC, Xie YM, Schrefler BA, Ledesma A, Biĉaniĉ N. Static and dynamic behaviour of soils: a rational approach to quantitative solutions. II. Semi-saturated problems. Proceedings of the Royal Society of London. Series A, Mathematical and Physical Sciences 1990; 429: 311–321. [CrossRef]
- Meroi EA, Schrefler BA, Zienkiewicz OC. Large strain static and dynamic semisaturated soil behaviour. International Journal for Numerical and Analytical Methods in Geomechanics 1995; 19: 81–106. [CrossRef]
- Schrefler BA, Scotta R. A fully coupled dynamic model for two-phase fluid flow in deformable porous media. Computer Methods in Applied Mechanics and Engineering 2001; 190: 3223–3246. [CrossRef]
- Shahbodagh Khan B. Large deformation dynamic analysis method for partially saturated elasto-viscoplastic soils, PhD dissertation, Kyoto University, 2011.
- Uzuoka R, Borja RI. Dynamics of unsaturated poroelastic solids at finite strain. International Journal for Numerical and Analytical Methods in Geomechanics 2012; 36: 1535–1573. [CrossRef]
- Shahbodagh B, Esgandani G, Khalili N. Large deformation dynamic analysis of unsaturated soils. The 6th International Conference on Unsaturated Soils, UNSAT 2014, Sydney, 2014; 755–760.
- Shahbodagh B, Khalili N. A u-p formulation for fully coupled dynamic analysis of flow and deformation in unsaturated soils. The 2nd Australasian Conference on Computational Mechanics, Brisbane2015.
- Muraleetharan KK, Wei C. Dynamic behaviour of unsaturated porous media: governing equations using the Theory of Mixtures with Interfaces (TMI). International Journal for Numerical and Analytical Methods in Geomechanics 1999; 23: 1579–1608. [CrossRef]
- Ravichandran N, Muraleetharan KK. Dynamics of unsaturated soils using various finite element formulations. International Journal for Numerical and Analytical Methods in Geomechanics 2009; 33: 611–631. [CrossRef]
- Zerhouni MI. Application des réseaux de Petri continus à l’analyse dynamique des systèmes de production. Thèse de Doctorat de l’INP Grenoble, France; 1991.
- Khalili N, Habte MA, Zargarbashi S, A fully coupled flow deformation model for cyclic analysis of unsaturated soils including hydraulic and mechanical hystereses, Computers and Geotechnics 2008; 35(6): 872–889. [CrossRef]
- Khalili N, Zargarbashi S. Influence of hydraulic hysteresis on effective stress in unsaturated soils. Geotechnique 2010; 60(9): 729–739. [CrossRef]
- Bishop A.W. 1959. The principle of effective stress. Teknisk Ukeblad;106(39): 859–863.
- Khalili N, and Khabbaz MH. A unique relationship for shear strength determination of unsaturated soils, Geotechnique 1998; 48(5): 681–688. [CrossRef]
- Khalili N., Geiser F, Blight G. Effective Stress in Unsaturated Soils: Review with New Evidence. International Journal of Geomechanics 2004; 4(2): 115–126. [CrossRef]
- Brooks RH, Corey AT. Hydraulic properties of porous media: Hydrology Papers. Colorado State University, Colorado, 1964.
- Oka F, Kimoto S. Computational modeling of multiphase geomaterials. CRC press, Taylor & Francis group, Boca Raton, London and New York, 2012. [CrossRef]
- Kimoto S, Shahbodagh Khan B, Mirjalili M, Oka F. A cyclic elasto-viscoplastic constitutive model for clay considering the nonlinear kinematic hardening rules and the structural degradation, International Journal of Geomechanics 2013; 15(5), A4014005. [CrossRef]
- Shahbodagh Khan B., Mirjalili M., Kimoto S. and Oka F. 2013. Dynamic analysis of strain localization in water-saturated clay using a cyclic elasto-viscoplastic model, International Journal for Numerical and Analytical Methods in Geomechanics 2014; 38(8), 771–793. [CrossRef]
- Simon BR, Zienkiewicz OC, Paul DK. An analytical solution for the transient response of saturated porous elastic solids. International Journal for Numerical and Analytical Methods in Geomechanics 1984; 8: 381–398. [CrossRef]
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.