E3S Web Conf.
Volume 9, 20163rd European Conference on Unsaturated Soils – “E-UNSAT 2016”
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Advances in Experimental Methods: Mechanical Properties|
|Published online||12 September 2016|
- Alonso, E.E., Gens, A., and Josa, A. A constitutive model for partially saturated soils. Géotechnique, 40(3), 405–530, (1990). [CrossRef]
- Blatz, J. A., Graham, J., and Chandler, N. A. “Influence of suction on the strength and stiffness of compacted sand-bentonite.” Canadian Geotechnical Journal, 39, 1005–1015, (2002). [CrossRef]
- Estabragh, A. R., Javadi, A. A., and Boot, J. C. “Ef-fect of compaction pressure on consolidation behavior of unsaturated silty soil.” Canadian Geotechnical Journal, 41(3), 540–550, (2004). [CrossRef]
- Hoyos, L. R., Perez-Ruiz, Diego D. and Puppala, A.J. Modeling unsaturated soil response under suction-controlled true triaxial stress paths. International Jour-nal of Geomechanics, ASCE. 12 (3), 292–308, (2012). [CrossRef]
- Jotisankasa, A., Coop, M., and Ridley, A. “The me-chanical behaviour of an unsaturated compacted silty clay.” Géotechnique, 59(5), 415–428, (2009). [CrossRef]
- Likos, W. J. “User Manual automated relative humidity control system,” (2012).
- Likos, W. J. and Lu, N. “Automated humidity system for measuring total suction characteristics of clay.” Geotechnical Testing Journal, ASTM, (2), 1–12, (2003).
- Mahalinga-Iyer, U. and Williams, D. J. “Unsaturated strength behavior of compacted lateritic soils.” Géotechnique, 45(2), 317–320, (1985). [CrossRef]
- Nishimura, T., Toyota, H., Vanapalli, S. K. and Won, O. T. “Determination of the shear strength behavior of an unsaturated soil in the high suction range using vapor pressure technique.” Proc. of the Ist European Conference on Unsaturated Soils. Unsaturated Soils: Advances in Geo-Engineering, Toll et al. (eds) CRC Press: Taylor and Francis Group, 441–447, (2008).
- Nishimura, T. and Vanapalli, S. K. “Volume change and shear strength behavior of an unsaturated soil with high soil suction.” 16th International Conference on Soil Mechanics and Geotechnical Engineering, 563–566, (2005).
- Nishimura, T. and Fredlund, D. G. “A new triaxial apparatus for high total suction using relative humidi-ty control.” 12th Asian Regional Conference on Soil Mechanics and Geotechnical Engineering, Leung et al. (eds), World Scientific Publishing, (2003).
- Patil, U. D., Hoyos, L. R., and Puppala, A. J. “Suita-ble shearing rate for triaxial testing of intermediate soils under vapor controlled medium to high suction range.” IFCEE 2015, ASCE, 2141–2150, (2015). [CrossRef]
- Patil, U. D., Puppala, A. J., and Hoyos, L. R. “As-sessment of suitable loading rate for suction-controlled triaxial testing on compacted silty sand via axis-translation technique.” Geo-Congress 2014, GSP 234, ASCE, 1307–1316, (2014). [CrossRef]
- Patil, U. D. “Response of unsaturated silty sand over a wider range of suction states using a novel double-walled triaxial testing system.” Ph.D. dissertation, Univ. of Texas at Arlington, Arlington, TX, (2014).
- Toll, D.G., and Ong, B.H. “Critical state parameters for an unsaturated residual sandy clay.” Géotech-nique, 53(1), 93–103, (2003). [CrossRef]
- Toll, D.G.“A framework for unsaturated soil behaviour.” Géotechnique, 40(1), 31–44, (1990). [CrossRef]
- Vanapalli, S. K., and Fredlund, D. G. Comparison of different procedures to predict unsaturated soil shear strength.” Advances in Unsaturated Geotechnics, 195–209, (2000). [CrossRef]
- Zhang, X., and Li, L. “Limitations in the constitutive modeling of unsaturated soils and solutions.” Int. J. Geomech., 11(3), 174–185, (2011). [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.