E3S Web Conf.
Volume 9, 20163rd European Conference on Unsaturated Soils – “E-UNSAT 2016”
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Advances in Experimental Methods: Hydraulic Properties|
|Published online||12 September 2016|
- G. Kassiff and A. Ben Shalom Géotechnique, 21, 245–255 (1971) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Delage, M. Howat and Y.J. Cui. Eng. Geology, 50(1-2): 31–48 (1998). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Monroy, A. Ridley, K. Dineen, L. Zdravkovic (2007). ASTM Geotech. Test. J. 30, 1–7. [Google Scholar]
- J. Lagerwerff, G. Ogata and H. Eagle, Science (80). 133, 1486–1487 (1961). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Tadza PhD Cardiff University (2011). [Google Scholar]
- J.R. Collins. Phys Rev. 26, 771–779 (1925) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.