E3S Web Conf.
Volume 9, 20163rd European Conference on Unsaturated Soils – “E-UNSAT 2016”
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Advances in Experimental Methods: Hydraulic Properties|
|Published online||12 September 2016|
- BriaudJ.-L., Geotechnical Engineering: unsaturated and saturated soils, John Wiley and Sons, 1000 pp. (2013)
- BriaudJ.-L. The National Geotechnical Experimentation Sites at Texas A&M University: Clay and Sand; Data collected until 2002; Report NGES –TAMU-001, 311 p., Civil Engineering, Texas A&M University, College Station, Texas, USA (2003)
- CaoY., WangJ., BriaudJ.L., ChenH.C., LiY., NurtjahyoP. “EFA Tests and the influence of Various Factors on the Erodibility of Cohesive Soils”, Proceedings of the First International Conference on Scour of Foundations, Texas A&M University, Dpt. of Civil Engineering, College Station, TX, USA (2002)
- CroadR.N. Physics of Erosion of Cohesive Soils, PhD Thesis, Department of Civil Engineering, University of Auckland, Auckland, New Zealand (1981)
- DashkoR.E., ShidlovskayaA.V. Physical and Chemical Genesis of Swell and Osmotic Shrinkage of Clay Soils in Construction’s Base by Results of Experimental Research”. Notes of the University of Mines. St. Petersburg. Russia. V. 200, pages 4–14. (2012)
- DashkoR.E., ShidlovskayaA.V. “Engineering Geological and Geotechnical Approach to Clay Soils of Different Genesis”. Proceedings of the Eighth Russian Conference on the Engineering Survey for Construction. Moscow, Russia, organized by PNIIIS, 13-14 December 2012, published by Geomarketing, Pages 12–14. (2012)
- ReddyG.B. “An experimental investigation of subsurface ground temperature in Texas: a complete study”, International Journal on Ambient Energy. Volume 21, Issue 4. (2000)
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.