E3S Web Conf.
Volume 9, 20163rd European Conference on Unsaturated Soils – “E-UNSAT 2016”
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||12 September 2016|
- J.C. Ruge. Analise do comportamento de cortina de estacas executada em solo poroso metaestável mediante o uso de um modelo constitutive hipoplástico considerando a resposta não saturada. PhD Thesis. University of Brasilia (2014).
- Ruge J. C., Cunha R. P. a MasinD. (2013). “Results of unsaturated tests on metastable soils”. Advances in unsaturated soils. Proceedings of the First Pan-American Conference on Unsaturated Soils, Cartagena, Colombia, pp. 469–474. [CrossRef]
- R. Cunha, N. Jardim, and J. Pereira. In situ characterization of a tropical clay via dilatometer tests. Geo-Congress 99 on Behavior Characteristics of Residual Soils, ASCE Geotechnical Special Publication 92, Charlotte. 113–122 (1999).
- N. Mota. Ensaios avançados de campo na argila porosa não saturada de Brasilia: interpretação a aplicação em projetos de fundação. Ph.D. Thesis, University of Brasilia (2003).
- D. Mašín, and N. Khalili. A hypoplastic model for mechanical response of unsaturated soils. International Journal for Numerical and Analytical Methods in Geomechanics, 1(32), 1903–1926 (2008).
- D. Mašín, and I. Herle. State boundary surface of a hypoplastic model for clays. Computers and Geotechnics, 6 (32), 400–410. (2005)
- R. Butterfield. A natural compression law for soils. Géotechnique, 29(4), 469–480. (1979). [CrossRef]
- M. Hvorslev. Physical components of the shear strength of saturated clays. In Shear Strength of Cohesive Soils, proc. ASCE Research Conf. Boulder. (1960).
- D. Mašín. A hypoplastic constitutive model for clays with meta-stable structure. Canadian Geotechnical Journal, 44(3), 363–375. (2007). [CrossRef]
- T. Lambe. Predictions in soil engineering. Géotechnique, 23(2), 151–202. (1973). [CrossRef]
- D. Kolymbas. Advanced mathematical and computational geomechanics. Springer, 1st ed (2003). [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.