E3S Web Conf.
Volume 9, 20163rd European Conference on Unsaturated Soils – “E-UNSAT 2016”
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Environmental Geotechnics (Joint TC106-TC215 Session)|
|Published online||12 September 2016|
- K. S. S. Rao, S. M. Rao, S. Gangadhara, Swelling Behavior of a Desiccated Clay. Geotechnical Testing Journal 23(2): 193–198 (2000) [CrossRef]
- F. H. Chen, G. S. Ma, Swelling and shrinkage behavior of expansive clays. Proceedings 6th International Conference on Expansive Soils, vol. 1, New Delhi, India, pp. 127–129 (1987)
- R. W. Day, Swell-Shrink Behavior of Compacted Clay, Journal of Geotechnical Engineering, ASCE, 120(3), pp. 618–623 (1994) [CrossRef]
- F. H. Chen, Foundations on Expansive Soils, second ed. Elsevier, New York (1988)
- P. T. Sherwood, State of the art review- Soil Stabilization with Cement and Lime, HMSO publication, London (1993)
- K.S. Gandhi, Stabilization of expansive soil of Surat region using rice husk ash and marble dust. International Journal of Current Engineering and Technology. vol. 3, No. 4, pp. 1516–1521 (2013)
- V. Agrawal, M. Gupta, Expansive soil stabilization using marble dust. International Journal of Earth Sciences and Engineering, vol. 4, No. 6, pp. 59–62 (2011)
- R. S. Abdulla, N.N. Majeed, Some physical properties treatment of expansive soil using marble waste powder. International Journal of Engineering Research & Technology. Vol. 3 (1), pp. 591–600 (2014)
- Ö. Çimen, S. N. Keskin, S. Seven, E. Erişkin, D. Güllü, The effect of waste marble pieces on swelling pressure at compacted clay. Fourth Geotechnical Symposium, (in Turkish), Çukurova University, December 1-2, pp 206–211, Adana, Turkey (2011)
- A. K. Sabat, R. P. Nanda, Effect of marble dust on strength and durability of rice husk ash stabilised expansive soil. International Journal of Civil and Structural Enginering vol. 1, No. 4, pp. 939–948 (2011)
- O. Başer, E. Çokça, Stabilization of Expansive Soils Using Waste Marble Dust. 13th National Conference on Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering, September 30-October 1, vol. 1, (in Turkish), pp. 143–152, Istanbul, Turkey (2010)
- I. Zorluer, M. Usta, Stabilization of Soils by Waste Marble Dust. Fourth National Marble Symposium, December 2003, pp. 305–311 (in Turkish), Afyon, Turkey (2003)
- T. Cömert, S. Fırat, G. Yımaz, M. Sümer, Reuse of fly ash, marble dust and disposal sand for road subbase fill. 13th National Conference on Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering, September 30-October 1, vol. 1, pp. 153–162 (in Turkish), Istanbul, Turkey (2010)
- S. Fırat, G. Yılmaz, A. T. Cömert, M. Sümer, Utilization of marble dust, fly ash and waste sand (silt-quartz) in road subbase filling materials. KSCE Journal of Civil Engineering. vol. 16, No. 7, pp. 1143–1151 (2012) [CrossRef]
- C. Gupta, R. K. Sharma, Influence of marble dust, fly ash and beas sand on sub grade characteristics of expansive soil. Journal of Mechanical and Civil Engineering, pp. 13–18 (2014)
- Soil Vision Systems Ltd., SoilVision Theory Guide, Version 3.34, 2nd edition, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada (2001)
- R. L. Kondner, Hyperbolic Stress-Strain Response: Cohesive Soils. Journal of Soil Mechanics and Foundations Division, ASCE, vol. 89, No. SM1. Proc. Paper 3429, pp. 115–143 (1963)
- A. S. Muntohar, Swelling and Compressibility Characteristics of Soil- Bentonite Mixtures, Dimensi Teknik Sipil vol. 5, No. 2, pp. 93–98 (2003)
- H. Nagaraj, M. Munnas, A. Sridharan, Swelling behavior of expansive soils. International Journal of Geotechnical Engineering, vol. 4, Issue 1, pp. 99–110 (2010) [CrossRef]
- M.A. Dafalla, M.A. Al-Shamrani, Swell and aging effect on a bentonite sand mixture, Unsaturated Soils: Theory and Practice, Kasetsart University, Thailand, ISBN 978-616-7522-77-71 (2011)
- H. Komine, N. Ogata, Experimental study on swelling characteristics of compacted bentonite. Canadian Geotechnical Journal, 31 (4), pp. 478–490 (1994) [CrossRef]
- S. Onyejekwe, G.S. Ghataora, Effect of fiber inclusions on flexural strength of soils treated with nontraditional additives. Journal of Materials in Civil Engineering, ASCE, 04014039: pp. 1–9 (2014)
- P. Jamsawang, P. Voottipruex, S. Horpibulsuk, Flexural strength characteristics of compacted cement-polypropylene fiber sand. Journal of Materials in Civil Engineering, ASCE, 04014243: pp. 1–9 (2014)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.