E3S Web Conf.
Volume 9, 20163rd European Conference on Unsaturated Soils – “E-UNSAT 2016”
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||12 September 2016|
- J. A. Pineda, E. E. Alonso, and E. Romero, Géotechnique 64, 64–82 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. G. Corkum and C. D. Martin, Int. J. Rock Mech. Min. 44, 196–209 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Gens, 15th European Conference on Soil Mechanics and Geotechnical Engineering, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Q. T. Pham, F. Vales, L. Malinsky, D. Nguyen Minh, and H. Gharbi, Phys. Chem. Earth. 32, 646–655 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Valès, D. Nguyen Minh, H. Gharbi, and A. Rejeb, Appl. Clay. Sci., 26, 197–207 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- D. S. Yang, M. Bornert, S. Chanchole, H. Gharbi, P. Valli, and B. Gatmiri, Int. J. Rock Mech. Min. 53, 45–55 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Espitia and B. Caicedo, 6th International Symposium on Deformation Characteristics of Geomaterials, 342–349 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- J. Espitia and B. Caicedo, UNSAT 2014, 1597–1603 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- I. Decagon-Devices, WP4 Dewpoint PotentiaMeter for models WP4 and WP4-T Operator’s Manual Version 5, (2007) [Google Scholar]
- P. Delage, E. Romero, and A. Tarantino, 1st European Conference on Unsaturated Soils, (2008) [Google Scholar]
- ASTM, E104 − 02, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- E. Eberhardt, D. Stead, B. Stimpson, and R. S. Read, Can. Geotech J. 35, 222–233 (1998) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.