E3S Web Conf.
Volume 9, 20163rd European Conference on Unsaturated Soils – “E-UNSAT 2016”
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||12 September 2016|
- F. Schlosser, Behaviour and design of soil nailing. Proceedings of the International Symposium on Recent Development in Ground Improvement Techniques, Bangkok: 399-413(1982)
- A. Guilloux, and F. Schlosser, Soil nailing: practical applications, Proc. Symp. OnRecent Developments in Ground Improvement Techniques, Bangkok, 389-397 (1982)
- M. A. Hossain, and J. H. Yin, Influence of Grouting Pressure on the Behavior of an Unsaturated Soil-Cement Interface, J. Geotech. Geoenviron. Eng. 138:193–202 (2012) [CrossRef]
- R. Ajalloeian, H.S. Yu, and M.A. Allman, Physical and Mechanical Properties of Stockton Beach Sand, 7th Australia New Zealand Conference on Geomechanics: Geomechanics in a Changing World: Conference Proceedings. Barton, ACT: Institution of Engineers, Australia, 60-65 (1996)
- Q. Wang. S.Y. Wang, S.W. Sloan, D.C. Sheng, R. Pakzad, Experimental investigation of pressure grouting in sand. Soils and Foundations, (Accepted for publication) (2015)
- A. Bezuijen, M.P.M. Sanders, D. Hamer, A.F. Tol, Laboratory tests on compensation grouting, the influence of grout bleeding. Proc. WTC, Prague (2007)
- F. Tuncdemir, and U. Ergun, Proceedings of the Institution of Civil Engineers Ground Improvement, May 2009 Issue GI2, 93–101(2009) [CrossRef]
- T.G. Santhosh Kumar, M.A. Benny, A. Sridharan, T.J. Babu, Bearing Capacity Improvement of Loose Sandy Foundation Soils through Grouting, International Journal of Engineering Research and Applications (IJERA) Vol. 1, Issue 3.1026–1033 (2011)
- S. K. Vanapalli, D. G. Fredlund, D. E. Pufahl, A. W. Clifton, Model for the prediction of shear strength with respect to soil suction, Canadian Geotechnical Journal, 33(3): 379-392 (1996) [CrossRef]
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.