E3S Web Conf.
Volume 9, 20163rd European Conference on Unsaturated Soils – “E-UNSAT 2016”
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Water Transport Properties|
|Published online||12 September 2016|
- E. Blight, Interactions between the atmosphere e the earth. Geotech., 47, 4, 715–767 (1997). [CrossRef]
- C. W. Fetter, Applied Hydrogeology, 3rd ed. Macmillan College Publishing, Inc., New York, 616 p. (1994).
- C. W. Thornthwaite, An approach toward a rational classification of climate. Geogr. Rev., 38: 55–94 (1948).
- L. Turc, Estimation of irrigation water requirements, potential evapotranspiration: a simple climatic formula evolved up to date, Ann. Agron., 12, 13–49. (1961).
- V. A. Romanenko, Computation of the autumn soil moisture using a universal relationship for a large area. Kiev: Ukrainian Hydro meteorological Research Institute, 3 p. (1961).
- H. F. Blaney, W. D. Criddle, Determining consumptive use e irrigation water requirements. Tech. Bull., U. S. Dep. of Agric. 1275 (1962), 59 p.
- N. S. Kharrufa (1985), Simplified equation for evapotranspiration in arid regions”. Beiträge zur Hydrologie, Kirchzarten, Sonderheft 5.1, 39–47, (1985).
- K. V. Bicalho, G. P. D. Vivacqua, Y-J Cui, M. Froumentin, D. Mercadier, A.M. Tang, Experimental Investigation of Soil-Atmosphere Interaction in an Instrumented Embankment constructed with two treted clays. Soils & Rocks, 38, 149–162 (2015).
- C.-Y. Xu, V. P. Singh, A review on monthly water balance models for water resources investigations. Water Resour. Manag 12 (1998), 31–50.
- D. Chen; G. Gao; C-Y Xu; J. Guo; G. Ren. Comparison of the Thornthwaite method and pan data with the standard Penman-Monteith estimates of reference evapotranspiration in China. Climate Research, 28:1, p. 123–132. (2005). [CrossRef]
- K. V. Bicalho, Modeling Water Flow in an Unsaturate Compacted Soil. PhD. Thesis, Department of Civil Engineering, University of Colorado, Boulder, 235 p. (1999).
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.