E3S Web Conf.
Volume 9, 20163rd European Conference on Unsaturated Soils – “E-UNSAT 2016”
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||12 September 2016|
- E. E. Alonso, A. Gens, A. Josa, Geotechnique, A constitutive model for partially saturated soils, 40, 405–430 (1990) [CrossRef]
- S. J. Wheeler, V. Sivakumar, Geotechnique, An elasto-plastic critical state framework for unsaturated soil, 45, 35–53 (1995) [CrossRef]
- T. Brandon, J. Duncan, W. Gardner, J. Geotech. Eng., Hydro-compression Settlement of Deep Fills, 116, 1536–1548 (1990) [CrossRef]
- D. Gallipoli, A. Gens, R. Sharma, J. Vaunat, Geotechnique, An elasto-plastic model for unsaturated soil incorporating the effects of suction and degree of saturation on mechanical behaviour, 53, 123–135(2003) [CrossRef]
- D. A. Sun, H. B. Cui, H. Matsuoka, D. C. Sheng, Soils Found, A three-dimensional elastoplastic model for unsaturated compacted soils with hydraulic hysteresis, 47, 253–264 (2007) [CrossRef]
- J. Kodikara, Can. Geotech. J., New framework for volumetric constitutive behaviour of compacted unsaturated soils, 49, 1227–1243 (2012) [CrossRef]
- T. Islam, PhD thesis, A study of volumetric behaviour of compacted clayey soils in void ratio, moisture ratio and net stress space, Monash University, Melbourne (2015)
- T. Islam, J. Kodikara, Can. Geotech. J., Interpretation of the loading/wetting behaviour of compacted soils within the MPK framework: Part I Static compaction, (2015)
- J. Kodikara, T. Islam, P. Rajeev, Can. Geotech. J., Interpretation of the loading/wetting behaviour of compacted soils within the MPK framework: Part II Dynamic compaction, (2015)
- A. Abeyrathne, T. Islam, J. Kodikara, H. Bui, Proceedings of 6th Asia-Pacific conference on Unsaturated Soils, Application of MPK framework to interpret volume change behaviour of compacted unsaturated soils, 749–752 (2015)
- I. Zakaria, PhD thesis Yielding of unsaturated soil, University of Sheffield, Sheffield (1994)
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.