E3S Web Conf.
Volume 9, 20163rd European Conference on Unsaturated Soils – “E-UNSAT 2016”
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||12 September 2016|
- E. E. Alonso, A. Gens, A. Josa, Geotechnique, A constitutive model for partially saturated soils, 40, 405–430 (1990) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. J. Wheeler, V. Sivakumar, Geotechnique, An elasto-plastic critical state framework for unsaturated soil, 45, 35–53 (1995) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Brandon, J. Duncan, W. Gardner, J. Geotech. Eng., Hydro-compression Settlement of Deep Fills, 116, 1536–1548 (1990) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Gallipoli, A. Gens, R. Sharma, J. Vaunat, Geotechnique, An elasto-plastic model for unsaturated soil incorporating the effects of suction and degree of saturation on mechanical behaviour, 53, 123–135(2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. A. Sun, H. B. Cui, H. Matsuoka, D. C. Sheng, Soils Found, A three-dimensional elastoplastic model for unsaturated compacted soils with hydraulic hysteresis, 47, 253–264 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Kodikara, Can. Geotech. J., New framework for volumetric constitutive behaviour of compacted unsaturated soils, 49, 1227–1243 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Islam, PhD thesis, A study of volumetric behaviour of compacted clayey soils in void ratio, moisture ratio and net stress space, Monash University, Melbourne (2015) [Google Scholar]
- T. Islam, J. Kodikara, Can. Geotech. J., Interpretation of the loading/wetting behaviour of compacted soils within the MPK framework: Part I Static compaction, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- J. Kodikara, T. Islam, P. Rajeev, Can. Geotech. J., Interpretation of the loading/wetting behaviour of compacted soils within the MPK framework: Part II Dynamic compaction, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A. Abeyrathne, T. Islam, J. Kodikara, H. Bui, Proceedings of 6th Asia-Pacific conference on Unsaturated Soils, Application of MPK framework to interpret volume change behaviour of compacted unsaturated soils, 749–752 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- I. Zakaria, PhD thesis Yielding of unsaturated soil, University of Sheffield, Sheffield (1994) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.