E3S Web Conf.
Volume 10, 20161st International Conference on the Sustainable Energy and Environment Development (SEED 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||17 October 2016|
- Law on construction products of 16 April 2004 [Google Scholar]
- PN-EN ISO 6946:2008 Building components and building elements [Google Scholar]
- BN – 62/6738 – 01, Masses of cement - clay fillers [Google Scholar]
- BN – 62/6738 – 02, Construction of clay. The masses of clay [Google Scholar]
- BN – 62/8841 – 04, Construction of clay. The walls of rammed clay. Technical conditions for execution and acceptance [Google Scholar]
- PN-EN ISO 13788:2003 Thermal and moisture properties of building components and building elements [Google Scholar]
- M. Hyła, D. Kupiec-Hyła, Houses of light clay –Guide, Published by: Grupa Cohabitat on Feb 20, 2011 [Google Scholar]
- M. Zatylny, Formal and legal conditions for natural building in Europe and Poland with particular emphasis on the application of straw bale, United Nations Development Programme, Warszawa 2011 [Google Scholar]
- M. Jagielak, Building with straw bale in Poland against the general characteristics of this technology, United Nations Development Programme, Warszawa 2011 [Google Scholar]
- A. Lecyk, Architecture inherently -low-tech, Intelligent Building No. 5/2012 [Google Scholar]
- B. Backiel – Brzozowska, Construction of clay and straw - Preliminary assessment of selected aspects of sustainability, Environmental Engineering, 40/2014 [Google Scholar]
- M. Spisakova, D. Maćkova, The Use Potential of Traditional Building Materials for the Realization of Structures by Modern Methods of Construction, Journal of Civil Engineering, December 2015 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.