E3S Web Conf.
Volume 10, 20161st International Conference on the Sustainable Energy and Environment Development (SEED 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||17 October 2016|
- D.P. Chassin, K. Schneider, C. Gerkensmeyer, GridLAB-D: An open-source power systems modeling and simulation environment, in 2008 IEEE/PES Transm. Distrib. Conf. Expo. (2008), pp. 1–5 [CrossRef]
- S. Wilcox, W. Marion, NREL/TP-581-43156, Users Manual for TMY3 Data Sets (2008) [CrossRef]
- Pacific Northwest National Laboratory, GridLAB-D 3.0 Documentation (2015), http://gridlabd.sourceforge.net/doxygen/3.0/
- F. Tuffner, JL Hammerstrom, R Singh, Incorporation of NREL Solar Advisor ModelPhotovoltaic Capabilities with GridLAB-D
- J. Fuller, K. Schneider, Modeling Wind Turbines in the GridLAB-D Software Environment (2009), http://www.osti.gov/scitech/biblio/1052120
- R. Klimek, I. Wojnicki, S. Ernst, State-Space Reduction through Preference Modeling (2013)
- B. Bonet, H. Geffner, Planning as heuristic search (2001), http://linkinghub.elsevier.com/retrieve/pii/S0004370201001084
- B. Bonet, H. Geffner, Planning as Heuristic Search: New Results, in ECP ‘99 Proc. 5th Eur. Conf. Plan. Recent Adv. AI Plan. (1999), Vol. 46, pp. 368–369
- I. Wojnicki, S. Ernst, W. Turek, A Robust Planning Algorithm for Groups of Entities in Discrete Spaces (2015), http://www.mdpi.com/1099-4300/17/8/5422/htm
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.