E3S Web Conf.
Volume 10, 20161st International Conference on the Sustainable Energy and Environment Development (SEED 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||17 October 2016|
- GWEC- Global Wind Energy Council, Global Wind Power Statistics (2015), available online at : http://www.gwec.net/wpcontent/uploads/vip/GWEC-PRstats-2015_LR_corrected.pdf.
- B. Ozerdem, S. Ozer, TosunM., Feasibility study of wind farms: A case study for Izmir, Turkey J. Wind Eng. Ind. Aerodyn. 94, 10 (2006).
- A. Demirbas, Competition Potential of Wind Power Plants, Energy Sources 27, 7 (2005).
- S. M. Shaahid, L.M. Al-Hadhrami, M.K. Rahman, Economic feasibility of development of wind power plants in coastal locations of Saudi Arabia – A review, Renewable Sustainable Energy Rev. 19 (2013).
- T. Khatib, K. Sopian, M. Z. Ibrahim, Assessment of electricity generation by wind power in nine costal sites in Malaysia, Renewable Sustainable Energy Rev. (2012).
- A. N. Celik, A Techno-Economic Analysis of Wind Energy in Southern Turkey Int. J. Green Energy 4, 3 (2007).
- A. Mostafaeipour, A. Sedaghat, A. A. Dehghan-Niri, V. Kalantar, Wind energy feasibility study for city of Shahrbabak in Iran, Renewable Sustainable Energy Rev. 15, 6 (2011). [CrossRef]
- T. Blackler, M.T. Iqbal, Pre-feasibility study of wind power generation in Holyrood, Newfoundland, Renewable Energy 31, 4 (2006).
- M.S. Genç, M. Gökçek, Evaluation of Wind Characteristics and Energy Potential in Kayseri, Turkey, J. Energy Eng. 135, 2 (2009).
- F. Kose, M.N. Kaya, Analysis on meeting the electric energy demand of an active plant with a wind hydro hybrid power station in Konya, Turkey: Konya water treatment plant Renewable Energy 55 (2013).
- F. Kose, M. H. Aksoy, M. Ozgoren, An assessment of wind energy potential to meet electricity demand and economic feasibility in Konya, Turkey, International Journal of Green Energy 11 (2014).
- M. R. Nouni, S. C. Mullick, T. C. Kandpal, Technoeconomics of small wind electric generator projects for decentralized power supply in India, Energy Policy 35 (2007).
- F. Kose, M.H. Aksoy, M. Ozgoren, “Economic Feasibility of Wind Energy Potential in Konya, Turkey”, International Scientific Conference, UNITECH09, Proceedings (2009) Gabrovo, Bulgaria.
- S.M. Shaahid, L.M. Al-Hadhrami, M.K. Rahman, Economic feasibility of development of wind power plants in coastal locations of Saudi Arabia – A review, Renewable Sustainable Energy Rev. 19, (2013).
- R. Majumder, I. Mukherjee, B. Tudu and D. Paul, Review on feasibility of wind energy potential for India, Non Conventional Energy (ICONCE), 1st International Conference on, Kalyani (2014).
- The European Wind Energy Association (EWEA), Wind energy 2 (2011).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.