E3S Web Conf.
Volume 10, 20161st International Conference on the Sustainable Energy and Environment Development (SEED 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||17 October 2016|
- GWEC- Global Wind Energy Council, Global Wind Power Statistics (2015), available online at : http://www.gwec.net/wpcontent/uploads/vip/GWEC-PRstats-2015_LR_corrected.pdf. [Google Scholar]
- B. Ozerdem, S. Ozer, TosunM., Feasibility study of wind farms: A case study for Izmir, Turkey J. Wind Eng. Ind. Aerodyn. 94, 10 (2006). [Google Scholar]
- A. Demirbas, Competition Potential of Wind Power Plants, Energy Sources 27, 7 (2005). [Google Scholar]
- S. M. Shaahid, L.M. Al-Hadhrami, M.K. Rahman, Economic feasibility of development of wind power plants in coastal locations of Saudi Arabia – A review, Renewable Sustainable Energy Rev. 19 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- T. Khatib, K. Sopian, M. Z. Ibrahim, Assessment of electricity generation by wind power in nine costal sites in Malaysia, Renewable Sustainable Energy Rev. (2012). [Google Scholar]
- A. N. Celik, A Techno-Economic Analysis of Wind Energy in Southern Turkey Int. J. Green Energy 4, 3 (2007). [Google Scholar]
- A. Mostafaeipour, A. Sedaghat, A. A. Dehghan-Niri, V. Kalantar, Wind energy feasibility study for city of Shahrbabak in Iran, Renewable Sustainable Energy Rev. 15, 6 (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Blackler, M.T. Iqbal, Pre-feasibility study of wind power generation in Holyrood, Newfoundland, Renewable Energy 31, 4 (2006). [Google Scholar]
- M.S. Genç, M. Gökçek, Evaluation of Wind Characteristics and Energy Potential in Kayseri, Turkey, J. Energy Eng. 135, 2 (2009). [Google Scholar]
- F. Kose, M.N. Kaya, Analysis on meeting the electric energy demand of an active plant with a wind hydro hybrid power station in Konya, Turkey: Konya water treatment plant Renewable Energy 55 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- F. Kose, M. H. Aksoy, M. Ozgoren, An assessment of wind energy potential to meet electricity demand and economic feasibility in Konya, Turkey, International Journal of Green Energy 11 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- M. R. Nouni, S. C. Mullick, T. C. Kandpal, Technoeconomics of small wind electric generator projects for decentralized power supply in India, Energy Policy 35 (2007). [Google Scholar]
- F. Kose, M.H. Aksoy, M. Ozgoren, “Economic Feasibility of Wind Energy Potential in Konya, Turkey”, International Scientific Conference, UNITECH09, Proceedings (2009) Gabrovo, Bulgaria. [Google Scholar]
- S.M. Shaahid, L.M. Al-Hadhrami, M.K. Rahman, Economic feasibility of development of wind power plants in coastal locations of Saudi Arabia – A review, Renewable Sustainable Energy Rev. 19, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- R. Majumder, I. Mukherjee, B. Tudu and D. Paul, Review on feasibility of wind energy potential for India, Non Conventional Energy (ICONCE), 1st International Conference on, Kalyani (2014). [Google Scholar]
- The European Wind Energy Association (EWEA), Wind energy 2 (2011). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.