E3S Web Conf.
Volume 10, 20161st International Conference on the Sustainable Energy and Environment Development (SEED 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||17 October 2016|
- J. Muñoz, A. Abánades, Appl. Energy 88, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- J. Kasperski, M. Nemś, Appl. Therm. Eng. 58, (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Verma, L. Varshney, Sustain. Energy Technol. Assess., 10 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- H.B. Madessa, T. Veslum, J. Løvseth, O.J. Nydal, 30th ISES Biennial Solar World Congress 2011, SWC 20113, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- I.T. Togrul, D. Pehlivan, Appl. Therm. Eng. 25, (2005) [Google Scholar]
- J. Dopke, The calculation of monthly number of heating degree (in Polish): www.ogrzewnictwo.pl, accessed : 22.04.2016 [Google Scholar]
- Meteorological data for Wroclaw: http://air.wroclaw.pios.gov.pl/, accessed : 22.04.2016 [Google Scholar]
- Z. Pluta, Theoretical basis of photothermal conversion of solar energy (in Polish), (Publishing house of Warsaw University of Technology, Warsaw, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- J. Kasperski, M. Lewkowicz, S. Pietrowicz, (in Polish), District Heating, Heating, Ventilation 14, 6/7 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- M. Korzyński, Methodology of the experiment (in Polish), (Scientific-Technical Publisher, Warsaw, 2006) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.