E3S Web Conf.
Volume 10, 20161st International Conference on the Sustainable Energy and Environment Development (SEED 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||17 October 2016|
- D.E. Sefrontein, E.J. Mulder, Thorium-based fuel cycles: Reassessment of fuel economics and proliferation risk. Nucl Eng Des 271, 106–113 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- K.I. Björk et al., Commercial thorium fuel manufacture and irradiation: Testing (Th,Pu)O2 and (Th,U)O2 in the “Seven-Thirty” program, Ann Nucl Energy 75, 79–86 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L.P. Tucker, A. Alajo, S. Usman, Thorium-based mixed oxide fuel in a pressurized water reactor: A beginning of life feasibility analysis with MCNP, Ann Nucl Energy 76, 323–334 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.S. Drera, K.I. Björk, J.F. Kelly, Thorium fuel production and results from beginning of life irradiation, Prog Nucl Energ 72, 5–10 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Greneche, M. Chhor, Development of the thorium fuel cycle, Woodhead Publishing Limited (2012) [Google Scholar]
- B. Graves, A. Wong, K. Mousavi, Ch. Canter, A. Kumar, Techno-economic assessment of thorium power in Canada, Ann Nucl Energy 85, 481–487 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- IAEA, Thorium fuel cycle – Potential benefits and challenges, Vienna, (2005) [Google Scholar]
- G. Kępisty, J. Cetnar, P. Stanisz, Parametric studies of the PWR fuel assembly modeling with Monte-Carlo method, Ann Nucl Energy 94, 189–207 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- S.F. Ashley et al., Fuel cycle modelling of open cycle thorium-fuelled nuclear energy systems, Ann Nucl Energy 69, 314–330 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.