E3S Web Conf.
Volume 10, 20161st International Conference on the Sustainable Energy and Environment Development (SEED 2016)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||17 October 2016|
- T. Bougher, I. Khalek, S. Trevitz, M. Akard, Verification of a gaseous portable emissions measurement system with a laboratory system using the Code of Federal Regulations Part 1065. SAE Paper Series 2010-01-1069 (2010)
- M. Weiss, P. Bonnel, R. Hummel, U. Manfredi, R. Colombo, G. Lanappe, Analyzing On-road Emissions of Light-Duty Vehicles with Portable Emission Measurement Systems. Publications Office of the European Union, Technical Report EUR 24697 EN (2013)
- P. Bielaczyc, A. Szczotka, A. Swiatek, J. Woodburn, A comparison of ammonia emission factors from Light-Duty Vehicles operating on gasoline, liquefied petroleum gas and compressed natural gas. SAE Int. J. Fuels Lubr. 5, 2 (2012)
- J. Merkisz, J. Pielecha, R. Jasiński, Real driving emissions testing of vehicles powered by compressed natural gas. SAE Paper Series 2015-01-2022 (2015).
- J. Merkisz, J. Pielecha, P. Bielaczyc, J. Woodburn, Analysis of emission factors in RDE tests as well as in NEDC and WLTC chassis dynamometer tests. SAE Paper Series 2016-01-0980 (2016)
- J. Merkisz, J. Pielecha, S. Radzimirski, New trends in emission control in the European Union (Springer Tracts on Transportation and Traffic, New York, 2014) [CrossRef]
- G. Fontaras, V. Franco, P. Dilara, G. Martini, U. Manfredi, Development and review of Euro 5 passenger car emission factors based on experimental results over various driving cycles. Science of the Total Environment 468-469 (2014) [CrossRef]
- G. Kadijk, P. van Mensch, J. Spreen, Detailed investigations and real-world emission performance of Euro 6 Diesel passenger cars. TNO Report, R10702 (2015)
- M. Weiss, P. Bonnel, R. Hummel, N. Steininger, A complementary emissions test for Light-Duty Vehicles: assessing the technical feasibility of candidate procedures (No. EUR 25572 EN). JRC Scientific and Policy Reports, European Commission 1, 56 (2013)
- L. Yang, V. Franco, P. Mock, R. Kolke, S. Zhang, Y. Wu, J. German, Experimental assessment of NOx emissions from 73 Euro 6 Diesel passenger cars. Environmental Science & Technology 49, 24 (2015)
- C.L. Myung, S. Park, Exhaust nanoparticle emissions from internal combustion engines: a review. International Journal of Automotive Technology 13, 1 (2012) [CrossRef]
- Y. Chen, J. Borken-Kleefeld, Real-driving emissions from cars and light commercial vehicles – results from 13 years remote sensing at Zurich. Atmospheric Environment, 88 (2014)
- V. Franco, F. Posada Sánchez, J. German, P. Mock, White paper: real-world exhaust emissions from modern diesel cars. Part 2: detailed results. The International Council on Clean Transportation (2014)
- Automotive Industry, Report 2015, Polish Automotive Industry Association (2016)
- European Vehicle Market Statistics Pocketbook 2013. International Council on Clean Transportation Europe (2014)
- J. Merkisz, J. Pielecha, W. Gis, Gasoline and LPG vehicle emission factors in a road test. SAE Technical Paper Series 2009-01-0937 (2009)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.