E3S Web Conf.
Volume 10, 20161st International Conference on the Sustainable Energy and Environment Development (SEED 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||17 October 2016|
- Review of maritime transport, (UNCTAD, Genewa, 2015)
- T.A. Boden, R.J. Adres, G. Marland, Global, Regional and National Fossil-Fuel CO2 Emissions (CDIAC, Oak Ridge, USA, 2013)
- G.P. Peters, R.M. Andrew, T. Boden, J.G. Candell, P. Ciais, C. Le Quere, G. Marland, M. R. Raupach, C. Wilson, Nat Clim Chang. 3, 4–6 (2013) [CrossRef]
- Third IMO Greenhouse Gas Study 2014 (IMO, London, 2014)
- M. Swahn, Measuring transport energy use and emissions (NTM, Sweden, 2009)
- M.Z. Jacobson, Geophys Res Lett. 27, 217–220 (2000) [CrossRef]
- T.C. Bond, H. Sun, Environ Sci Technol. 39, 5921–5926 (2005) [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- O. Buhaugh, Second IMO Greenhouse Gas Study 2009 (IMO, London, 2009)
- Sulphur Oxides (SOx)-Regulation 14 (IMO, London, 2014)
- Nitrogen Oxides (NOx)-Regulation 13 (IMO, London, 2014)
- O.P.R. van Vliet, A.P.C. Faaji, Energ. Convers Manage. 50, 855–876 (2009) [CrossRef]
- D. Vallentin, Energ Policy 36, 2030–2042 (2008) [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.