E3S Web Conf.
Volume 10, 20161st International Conference on the Sustainable Energy and Environment Development (SEED 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||17 October 2016|
- B. Ceran, K. Sroka, Acta Energetica, 2/23, 36–42 (2015) [CrossRef]
- R. Szczerbowski, B. Ceran, Polityka Energetyczna, 16, 193–205 (2013)
- J. Paska, M. Kłos, Prz Elektrotech, 8, 93, (2010)
- K. Balachander, S. Kuppusamy, P. Vijayakumar, International Conference on Emerging Trends in Science, Engineering and Technology, 462–466, (2012)
- B. Ceran, P.A. Bernstein, Poznan University of Technology Academic Journals, 79, 157–163 (2014)
- C. Wang, M.H. Nehrir, IEEE Transactions, 957–964, (2008)
- Z. Lubośny, Farmy wiatrowe w systemie elektroenergetycznym (WNT, 2009)
- P. Bronski, J. Creyts, M. Crowdis, S. Doig, J. Glassmire, L. Guccione, P. Lilienthal, J. Mandel, B. Rader, D. Seif, H. Tocco, H. Touati, The Economics of Load Defection. How Grid-Connected Solar- Plusbattery Systems Will Compete With Traditional Electric Service, Why It Matters, And Possible Paths Forward (Rocky Mountain Institute, 2015)
- D. R. Peterson, P. Zelenay, ElectroHyPEM Workshop (2014)
- The Fuel Cell and Hydrogen, Annual Review, 4th Energy Wave (2015)
- T. Riis, E. F. Hagen, P. J. S. Vie, Ø. Ulleberg, (IEA, 2006)
- Technology Roadmap Hydrogen and Fuel Cells, (IEA, 2015)
- P. E. Dodds, W. McDowall, UKSHEC Working Paper, 6 (2012)
- T. Smolinka, M. Thomassen, A. Oyarce, F. Marchal, (JU FCH project in the Seventh Framework Programme, 2016)
- Renewable Power Generation Costs in 2014, (IEA, 2015)
- E-storage: Shifting from cost to value wind and solar applications, (WEC, 2016)
- O. H. Mohammed, Y. Amirat, M. Benbouzid, A. Elbast, IEEE ICGE, 119–123 (2014) <hal-01023490>
- A. A. Elbaset, Journal of Electrical Systems, 7-2, 270–286 (2011)
- Technology Roadmap, Solar Photovoltaic Energy, (IEA, 2014)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.