E3S Web Conf.
Volume 10, 20161st International Conference on the Sustainable Energy and Environment Development (SEED 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||17 October 2016|
- Project documentation of bridge
- B. Goszczyńska, G. Świt, W. Trąmpczyński, A. Krampikowska, Application of the acoustic emission (AE) method to bridge testing and diagnostics comparison of procedures (IEEE Proceeding Prognostics and System Health Management, 1–10, Bejiging (2012)
- P. Olaszek, G. Świt, J. Casas, Proof load testing supported by acoustic emission. An example of application, Bridge Maintenance, Safety, Management and Life-Cycle Optimization: Proceedings of the Fifth International IABMAS Conference, 1–133, Philadelphia, USA, 11–15 July (2010)
- G. Świt, Diagnostics of prestressed concrete structures by means of acoustic emission (Reliability, Maintainability and Safety, 2009. ICRMS 2009. 8th International Conference on IEEE, 958–963 (2009)
- G. Świt, A. Krampikowska, L. Minh Chinh, A. Adamczak, NhatTan Bridge – the biggest cablestayed bridge in Vietnam, Procedia Engineering (to be published)
- G. Świt, Predicting failure processes for bridge–type structures made of prestressed concrete beams using the acoustic emission method, Publishing Kielce University of Technology, 1–178 (2011)
- B. Goszczyńska, G. Świt, W. Trąmpczyński, Bulletin of the Polish Academy of Sciences Technical Sciences, 63, 1 (2015)
- B. Goszczyńska, G. Świt, W. Trąmpczyński, Bulletin of the Polish Academy of Sciences Technical Sciences, 61, 1 (2013)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.