E3S Web Conf.
Volume 10, 20161st International Conference on the Sustainable Energy and Environment Development (SEED 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||17 October 2016|
- M. Benedict, E. McMahon, Green Infrastructure: Linking Landscapes and Communities. Washington, D.C.: Island Press (2006) [Google Scholar]
- A. Zaręba, Problems of Sustainable Development, 9, 149–156 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- C.W. Thompson, Landscape and Urban Planning 60 59–72 (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Bennet, Integrating Biodiversity Conservation and Sustainable Use: Lessons Learned From Ecological Networks, Gland/Cambridge, IUCN (2004) [Google Scholar]
- J. Ahern, Landscape and Urban Planning, Special Greenways Issue, 33, 131–155 (1995) [Google Scholar]
- www.naturalengland.org.uk (accessed April 26, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- https://www.epa.gov/green-infrastructure/benefitsgreen-infrastructure (accessed May 10, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- D. C. Rouse, I. F. Bunster-Ossa, Green Infrastructure: A Landscape Approach, American Planning Association, Planning Advisory Service Report Number 571, American Planning Association, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- M. Benedict, E. McMahon., Green Infrastructure: Smart Conservation for the 21st Century, (2001), http://www.sprawlwatch.org/greeninfrastructure.pdf [Google Scholar]
- C. Wayne et al, Ecological Applications, 10, 685–688 (2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- http://www.conservationfund.org/projects/anemerald-necklace-for-los-angeles (accessed April 26, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- http://www.trinityrivercorridor.com (accessed April 26, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- Regional Plan on Spatial Planning of the Metropolitan Area of Lisbon (Plano Regional de Ordenamento do Território da Área Metropolitana de Lisboa, PROT AML) (2010) http://protaml.inescporto.pt/ [Google Scholar]
- Maryland’s Green Infrastructure Assessment and GreenPrint Program 2004, http://www.conservationfund.org/images/programs/files/Marylands_Green_Infrastructure_Assessment_and_Greenprint_Program.pdf (accessed April 26, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- http://www.greeninfrastructurenw.co.uk/resources/GIguide.pdf (accessed May 10, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- W. L. Allen, Journal of Conservation Planning 10, 43–51 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- http://enviroeconomynorthwest.com/download/environmental_quality/projects/A%20Future%20for%20the%20Natural%20Economy.pdf (accessed April 26, 2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.