E3S Web Conf.
Volume 10, 20161st International Conference on the Sustainable Energy and Environment Development (SEED 2016)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||17 October 2016|
- Press materials Robert Bosch GmbH, The future of the diesel engine - will be electrified?, http://mojafirma.infor.pl/moto/wiadomosci/rynek/324193,Przyszlosc-silnika-Diesla-zostaniezelektryfikowany.html. [Google Scholar]
- A. Szuliborski, Controlling compression ignition engines information Technical BOSCH (Publishing Transport and Communications, Warsaw 2004) [Google Scholar]
- H. GüntheR, Common Rail injection systems in practice workshop: construction, testing, diagnostics (Publisher of Communications and Communications, Warsaw 2010) [Google Scholar]
- N.H. Chung, B. G. Oh, and M. H. Sunwoo, Modelling and injection rate estimation of common-rail injectors for direct-injection diesel engines (Journal of Automobile Engineering 222.6 (2008): 1089–1001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Gautier, O. Sename, L. Dugard, G. Meissonnier, Modelling Of A Diesel Engine Common Rail Injection System (IFAC 16th Word Congress, Prague 2005) [Google Scholar]
- B. Mrozek, Z. Mrozek, Matlab Simulink 2.x 5.x User’s Guide (PLJ Publisher, Warsaw 1998) [Google Scholar]
- T.A. Kumar, MATLAB and Simulink for Engineers (Oxford 2011) [Google Scholar]
- D. Xue, Y.Q. Chen, System Simulation Techniques with MATLAB and Simulink, (Wiley Publisher, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- M. Gołębiewski, M. Walkowski, Common Rail systems in the combustion engines and selected phenomena occuring in the fuel pipes of high pressure during the fuel injection (Scientific Journals 2009, 17(89) pp. 38–43) [Google Scholar]
- T. GancarczyK, T. Knefel, Modelling Analyses of Common Rail High Pressure Pump (Mechanik, 2013, R. 86, nr 2CD.) [Google Scholar]
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.