E3S Web Conf.
Volume 10, 20161st International Conference on the Sustainable Energy and Environment Development (SEED 2016)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||17 October 2016|
- Press materials Robert Bosch GmbH, The future of the diesel engine - will be electrified?, http://mojafirma.infor.pl/moto/wiadomosci/rynek/324193,Przyszlosc-silnika-Diesla-zostaniezelektryfikowany.html.
- A. Szuliborski, Controlling compression ignition engines information Technical BOSCH (Publishing Transport and Communications, Warsaw 2004)
- H. GüntheR, Common Rail injection systems in practice workshop: construction, testing, diagnostics (Publisher of Communications and Communications, Warsaw 2010)
- N.H. Chung, B. G. Oh, and M. H. Sunwoo, Modelling and injection rate estimation of common-rail injectors for direct-injection diesel engines (Journal of Automobile Engineering 222.6 (2008): 1089–1001) [CrossRef]
- C. Gautier, O. Sename, L. Dugard, G. Meissonnier, Modelling Of A Diesel Engine Common Rail Injection System (IFAC 16th Word Congress, Prague 2005)
- B. Mrozek, Z. Mrozek, Matlab Simulink 2.x 5.x User’s Guide (PLJ Publisher, Warsaw 1998)
- T.A. Kumar, MATLAB and Simulink for Engineers (Oxford 2011)
- D. Xue, Y.Q. Chen, System Simulation Techniques with MATLAB and Simulink, (Wiley Publisher, 2013)
- M. Gołębiewski, M. Walkowski, Common Rail systems in the combustion engines and selected phenomena occuring in the fuel pipes of high pressure during the fuel injection (Scientific Journals 2009, 17(89) pp. 38–43)
- T. GancarczyK, T. Knefel, Modelling Analyses of Common Rail High Pressure Pump (Mechanik, 2013, R. 86, nr 2CD.)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.