E3S Web Conf.
Volume 10, 20161st International Conference on the Sustainable Energy and Environment Development (SEED 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||17 October 2016|
- Directive 2009/28/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 23rd, 2009 [Google Scholar]
- Directive 2001/77/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of September 27th, 2001 [Google Scholar]
- Directive 2003/30/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of May 8th, 2003 [Google Scholar]
- Directive 2006/32/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 5th, 2006 [Google Scholar]
- Report of the Ministry of Environmental Protection, Strategy of the RES development, Warsaw, 2000 [in Polish] [Google Scholar]
- Report of the Ministry of Economy, Posibilities of using RES in Poland until 2020, Warsaw, 2007 [in Polish] [Google Scholar]
- A. Guła, P. Wajss, W. Goryl, Przegląd Elektrotechniczny, 5a, 198–203 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- A. Guła, W. Goryl, Pol. J. Environ. Stud., 4, 1377–1380 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Central Statistical Office of Poland, Concise statistical yearbook of Poland 2015 (Warsaw, 2015). [Google Scholar]
- W. Goryl, Proceedings of 11th International Conference ENEF, Banska Bystrica (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A. Ludwicka, A. Grzybek, Prob. of Agri. Eng., 2, 101–111 (2010) [In Polish] [Google Scholar]
- A. Grzybek, Straw – Implementation in Heating, (Wydawnictwo ITP, Falenty, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- V. Vladut, M. Chitoiu, A. Danciu, M. Militaru, C. Lehr, Bull. UASVM Agric., 67, 292–300 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- S. Kalinauskaite, A. Sakalauskas, E. Sarauskis, A. Jasinskas, Agron. Res., 11(2), 319–328 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- W. Goryl, M. Filipowicz, EPJ Web of Conferences, 114, 02033 (2016), DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1051/epjconf/201611402033 [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.