E3S Web Conf.
Volume 11, 2016VII International Conference “Solar-Terrestrial Relations and Physics of Earthquakes Precursors”
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||04 November 2016|
- N. N. Murzaeva, Relation of VLF radiation of the upper atmosphere with other geophysical phenomena (YB SB AS USSR, Yakutsk, 1977), 124 [Google Scholar]
- V. A. Mullayarov, R. R. Karimov, V. I. Kozlov, N. N. Murzaeva, Meteorology and Hydrology, 8, 48–56 (1998) [Google Scholar]
- V. I. Kozlov, V. A. Mullayarov, Lightning activity in Yakutiya (YB SB RAS, Yakutsk, 2004), 104 [Google Scholar]
- G. I. Druzhin, A. N. Mel’nikov, N. V. Cherneva, Doklady Earth Sciences, 457:1, 92–94 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. I. Druzhin, International research journal, 8:39, 98–101 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- G. I. Druzhin, V. I. Shapaev, Geomagnetism and Aeronomy, 28:1, 81–86 (1988) [Google Scholar]
- A. Mitra, Effects of solar flares on Earth’s ionosphere (Mir, Moscow, 1977), 370 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.