E3S Web Conf.
Volume 11, 2016VII International Conference “Solar-Terrestrial Relations and Physics of Earthquakes Precursors”
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||04 November 2016|
- S. G. Dolgikh, et al., Gornotaezhnoe geophysical system, Instruments and Experimental Techniques, 55, 298–299 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. I. Dolgikh, V. A. Shvets, V. A. Chupin, S.V. Yakovenko, A.V. Kuptsov, I. A. Larionov, Y.V. Marapulets, B. M. Shevtsov, O. P Shirokov, Deformation and acoustic precursors of earthquakes, Dokl. Earth Sci. 413 281–285 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- I. A. Larionov, Y.V. Marapulets, B. M. Shevtsov, Features of the Earth surface deformations in the Kamchatka peninsula and their relation to geoacoustic emission, Solid Earth, http://dx.doi.org/10.5194/se-5-1293-2014, 5, 1293–1300 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yu. V. Marapulets, B. M. Shevtsov, I. A. Larionov, M. A. Mishchenko, A. O. Shcherbina, A. A. Solodchuk, Geoacoustic emission response to deformation processes activation during earthquake preparation, Russian Journal of Pacific Geology, 6, 457–464 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yu.V. Marapulets, O. P. Rulenko, I. A. Larionov, M. A. Mishchenko, Odnovremennyy otklik vysokochastotnoy geoakusticheskoy emissii i atmosfernogo elektricheskogo polya na deformirovanie pripoverkhnostnykh osadochnykh porod, DAN, T.440, 3, (2011), 403–406 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.