E3S Web Conf.
Volume 13, 20174th Scientific and Technical Conference on Modern Technologies and Energy Systems, WTiUE 2016
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Nanofluids, fluid mechanics and heat transfer|
|Published online||10 February 2017|
- GEA company website (http://www.geatc.com.pl/High-performance-heat-exchange) [Google Scholar]
- Websites of fin-and-tube heat exchangers producers (http://gzgele.en.made-in-china.com/productimage/; http://www.made-in-china.com/showroom/; http://www.weiku.com/products-image/); [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Challenger, R. Phaal, S.J. Garwood, Fracture mechanics assessment of industrial pressure vessel failures, Int. J. of Pressure Vessels and Piping, 61 (2-3), pp. 433–456 (1995) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.H. Dai, Failure analysis and life prediction of a set of extra high pressure heat exchangers containing defects, Int. J. of Pressure Vessels and Piping, 70 (3), pp. 197–200 (1997) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.S. Liu, Q.W. Dong, D.B. Wang, X. Ling, Numerical simulation of thermal stress in tube-sheet of heat transfer equipment, Int. J. of Pressure Vessels and Piping, 76 (10), pp. 671–675 (1999) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Butrymowicz, M. Trela, Effects of fouling and inert gases on performance of recuperative feedwater heaters, Archives of Thermodynamics, No. 1–2, 23 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- S. Łopata, W. Krzanowski, S.Pytel, P.Ocłoń, The heat exchanger of flue gas/water type failure analysis, and the possibility of design changes for the improvement of device operation (in polish, unpublished expertise), Cracow University of Technology, PK M-5/429/2009 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- S. Łopata, P. Ocłoń, Investigation of the flow conditions in a high-performance heat exchanger, Archives of Thermodynamics, 31, No. 3, pp. 37-53 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- P. Ocłoń, S.Łopata, Modeling of the flow distribution inside the collectors of the highperformance heat exchanger, Technical Transactions, Mechanics, Cracow University of Technology, z. 4-M/2011/B, Issue 7, Year 108, pp. 391–400 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- S. Łopata, P. Ocłoń, Analysis of operating conditions for high-performance heat exchanger with the finned elliptical tube, Rynek Energii, 102, No 5, pp. 112-124 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- S. Łopata, P. Ocłoń, Modelling and Optimizing Operating Conditions of Heat Exchanger with Finned Elliptical Tubes. Edited by L. H. Juarez, Fluid Dynamics, Computational Modeling and Applications, Part 3, chapter 14, InTech, ISBN: 978- 953-51-0052-2, pp. 327–356, Croatia (2012) [Google Scholar]
- P. Ocłoń, Coupled flow-thermal and structural analysis of operating conditions for heat exchanger with finned elliptical tubes, PhD Thesis (in polish), Kraków (2013) [Google Scholar]
- S.Łopata, P. Ocłoń, The stress state analysis of the high performance heat exchanger, Technical Transactions, Mechanics, Cracow University of Technology, z. 4-M/2011/B, Issue 7, Year 108, pp. 359–368 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- P. Ocłoń, S. Łopata, M. Nowak, A.C. Benim, Numerical study on the effect of inner tube fouling on the thermal performance of high-temperature finand- tube heat exchanger, Progress in CFD, 15, Issue 5, pp. 290–306 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- S. Łopata, P. Ocłoń, Numerical study of the effect of fouling on local heat transfer conditions in a hightemperature fin-and-tube heat exchanger, Energy, 92, 1, pp. 100–116 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Taler, P. Ocłoń, Thermal contact resistance in plate fin-and-tube heat exchangers, determined by experimental data and CFD simulations, Int. J. of Thermal Sciences, 84, pp. 309–322 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Ocłoń, S. Łopata, M. Nowak, A novel 1D/2D model for simulating conjugate heat transfer applied to flow boiling in tubes with external fins, Heat and Mass Transfer/Waerme- und Stoffuebertragung, 51 (4), pp. 553-566 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Ocłoń, M. Nowak, S. Łopata, Simplified numerical study of evaporation processes inside vertical tubes, J. of Thermal Science, 23 (2), pp. 177–186 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Ocłoń, S. Łopata, K. Chłosta, Experimental and Numerical Investigation of Flow Distribution within the Heat Exchanger with Elliptical Tubes, Procedia Engineering, 157, pp. 428–435 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.