E3S Web Conf.
Volume 13, 20174th Scientific and Technical Conference on Modern Technologies and Energy Systems, WTiUE 2016
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Nanofluids, fluid mechanics and heat transfer|
|Published online||10 February 2017|
- J.G. Collier, J.R. Thome, Convective Boling and Condensation, Clarendon Press, Oxford (1994) [Google Scholar]
- P.A. Lockhart, R.C. Martinelli, Proposed correlation of data for isothermal two-phase two-component flow in pipes, Chemical Engineering Progress, 45, No. 1, 39–48 (1949) [Google Scholar]
- D. Chisholm, A theoretical basis for the Lockhart- Martinelli correlation for two-phase flow, Int. J. Heat Mass Transfer, 10, 1767–1778 (1967) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y.S. Muzychka, M.M. Awad, Asymptotic generalizations of the Lockhart-Martinelli method for two phase flows, Transactions of the ASME Journal of Fluids Engineering, 132, Issue 3, 031302–1 – 031302–12 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.K. Saha, G.P. Celata, Heat transfer and pressure drop in flow boiling in microchannels, Springer, Cham, Switzerland (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Trela, A new approach to predicting pressure drop in two-phase flows, Trans. of the Institute of Fluid Flow Machinery (IMP PAN), 64, 41–57 (1974) [Google Scholar]
- R.C. Martinelli, D.B. Nelson, Prediction of pressure drop during forced circulation boiling of water, Trans. ASME, 70, 695–702 (1948) [Google Scholar]
- W.F. Davidson, P.H. Hardie, C.R. Humphrey, Studies of heat transmission through boiler tubing at pressures from 500 to 3300 pounds, Trans. ASME, 65, 553–591 (1943) [Google Scholar]
- M. Trela, Experimental investigations of the pressure drop of freon 21 during flow boiling in vertical pipes, Trans. of the Institute of Fluid Flow Machinery (IMP PAN), 64, 59–78 (1974) [Google Scholar]
- P.A. Lottes, M. Petrick, F. Marchattere, Lecture notes on heat extraction from boiling water power reactors, USA EC Report ANL–6063 (1959) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Levy, Steam slip theoretical prediction from momentum model, J. Heat Transfer, Trans. ASME series C, 82 (1960) [Google Scholar]
- C.J. Baroczy, A systematic correlation for twophase pressure drop, Chemical Engineering Progress Symposium Series, 62, No. 64, 232–249 (1966) [Google Scholar]
- B.R. Vijayarangan, S. Jayanti, A.R. Balakrishnan, Pressure drop studies on two-phase flow in a uniformly heated vertical tube at pressures up to the critical point, Int. J. Heat Mass Transfer, 50, 1879–1891 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.