E3S Web Conf.
Volume 13, 20174th Scientific and Technical Conference on Modern Technologies and Energy Systems, WTiUE 2016
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Mathematical modeling in the energy and industrial processes|
|Published online||10 February 2017|
- EN 45510-7-1:1999. Guide for procurement of power station plant, equipment and systems – Part 7-1: Pipework and valves – High pressure piping systems [Google Scholar]
- F. Młynarski, Changes in steel properties of the boiler equipment with high steam parameters (in polish), Cracow University of Technology, Zeszyt Naukowy No 12, series: Mechanika No 11 (1963) [Google Scholar]
- M. Drop, H. Kruczalak, E. Włoczyk, Guidelines for plastic strain testing - creep measurements (in polish), ZP-BE „Energopomiar”, Gliwice (1977) [Google Scholar]
- S. Łopata, Lifetime of high-pressure steam pipelines (in polish), Zeszyty Naukowe Politechniki Krakowskiej, series: Mechanika No 81, Kraków (2001) [Google Scholar]
- S. Łopata, Proceedings of the Ninth International Conference on Pressure Vessel Technology, 2, p. 621, Sydney, Australia (2000) [Google Scholar]
- G. Thoraval, Nuclear Engineering and Design 116, North-Holland, Amsterdam (1989) [Google Scholar]
- Technical Inspection Office, Technical conditions of technical inspection. Pressure equipment. Steam pipelines connecting the boiler to the turbine (in polish) TD-UC-90/RC, Warszawa (1991) [Google Scholar]
- S. Łopata, Zeszyty Problemowe. Badania nieniszczące, No 2, pp. 77–82, Warszawa (1997) [Google Scholar]
- S. Łopata, M. Augustyniak, K. Kwintowski, Proceedings of the Sixth International Congress on Thermal Stresses, 1, pp. 409–412, Austria (2005) [Google Scholar]
- W. Bęczkowski, Power pipelines (in polish), WNT, Warszawa (1963) [Google Scholar]
- Steel for boilers and organization of control over their behavior in the high steam parameters. Installation and operation of high-pressure boilers (in russian), Ed. by S.C. Faerman, S.M. Schuher, GEI, Moscow, Leningrad (1949) [Google Scholar]
- N.F. Osipowski: High-pressure boilers (in polish), PWT, Warszawa (1956) [Google Scholar]
- F. Garofalo, Fundamentals of Creep and Creep Rupture in Metals. The Macmillan Company, New York, Collier-Macmillan Limited, London (1961) [Google Scholar]
- M.F. Ashby, D.R.H. Jones, Engineering Materials. An Introduction to their Properties and Applications. Butterworth-Heinemann Ltd. (1993) [Google Scholar]
- A. Jakowluk, Creep and fatigue processes in materials (in polish), WNT, Warszawa (1993) [Google Scholar]
- S. Łopata, Creep of the steam pipeline with wall thickness non-uniformity, Advanced Materials Research, 875–877, pp. 500–506 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- S. Łopata, K. Kwintowski, Creep of steam pipelines with ovality cross-section, Czasopismo Techniczne. Mechanika (Technical Transactions, Mechanics), Cracow University of Technology, z. 2-M, pp. 181–190 (2008) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.