E3S Web Conf.
Volume 13, 20174th Scientific and Technical Conference on Modern Technologies and Energy Systems, WTiUE 2016
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||10 February 2017|
- T.S. Kim, D.K. Lee, S.T. Ro, Analysis of thermal stress evolution in the steam drum during start-up of a heat recovery steam generator, Applied Thermal Engineering, 20 (11) (2000) 977–992. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Duda, R. Dwornicka, Optimization of heating and cooling operations of steam gate valve, Structural and Multidisciplinary Optimization, 40 (2009) 529–535. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Duda, D. Rząsa, Numerical method for determining the allowable medium temperature during the heating operation of a thick-walled boiler element in a supercritical steam power plant, International Journal of Energy Research, 36 (2012) 703–709. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Krüger, M. Rode, R. Franke, Optimization of boiler start-up using a nonlinear boiler model and hard constraints, Energy, 29 (12–15) (2004) 2239–2251. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Dzierwa, J. Taler, A new method for determining allowable medium temperature during heating and cooling of thick-walled boiler components. Proceedings of the Congress on Thermal Stresses, Taipei, 2, (2007) 437–440. [Google Scholar]
- T. Wen et al., The Structural Optimization of Two- Dimensional Cellular Metals Cooled by Forced Convection, International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, 50 (2007) 2590–2604. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.N. Xie, Q. Wang, Thermomechanical optimization of lightweight thermal protection system under aerodynamic heating. Applied Thermal Engineering, 59 (2013) 425–434. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- TRD 301, Technische Regeln für Dampfkessel, Carl Heymans Verlag, Köln und Beuth-Verlag: Berlin, (2001). [Google Scholar]
- A. Osyczka et al., Evolutionary optimization system (EOS) for design automation. In: T Burczynski, A Osyczka (Editors) Evolutionary methods in mechanics. Kluwer, Dordrecht, (2004). [Google Scholar]
- M. Mrzyglod, A. Osyczka, Parallel Computing for Design Optimization with Computationally Expensive Functions Using Evolutionary Algorithms, in B.H.V. Topping, (Editor), Proceedings of the Eighth International Conference on the Application of Artificial Intelligence to Civil, Structural and Environmental Engineering, Civil- Comp Press, Stirlingshire, UK, Paper 26, (2005), DOI:10.4203/ccp.82.26. [Google Scholar]
- F. Richter, Physikalische Eigenschaften von Stählen und ihre Temperaturabhängigkeit. Mannesmann Forschungberichte 930, Düsseldorf, (1983). [Google Scholar]
- ANSYS Theory Guide, Release 14, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- P. Duda, Numerical and experimental verification of two methods for solving an inverse heat conduction problem, International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer 84 (2015) 1101–1112. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.