E3S Web Conf.
Volume 14, 2017Energy and Fuels 2016
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||15 March 2017|
- R. N. Soman, P. H. Malinowski and W. M. Ostachowicz, 2015. Bi-axial neutral axis tracking for damage detection in wind-turbine towers. Wind Energy, vol. 19, 4, pp. 639–650. [CrossRef]
- Y. Feng, Y. Qiu, C. J. Crabtree, H. Long and P. J. Tavner, Monitoring wind turbine gearboxes, Wind Energy, vol. 16, no. 5, pp. 728–740, 2013. [CrossRef]
- S. Sheng, Wind turbine gearbox condition monitoring round robin study–vibration analysis, Contract, vol. 303, pp. 275–3000, 2012. [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [PubMed]
- S. Faulstich, B. Hahn and P. J. Tavner, Wind turbine downtime and its importance for offshore deployment, Wind Energy, vol. 14, no. 3, pp. 327–337, 2011. [CrossRef]
- S. Opoka, R. Soman, M. Mieloszyk and W. Ostachowicz, 2016. Damage detection and localization method based on a frequency spectrum change in a scaled tripod model with strain rosettes. Marine Structures, 49, pp.163–179. [CrossRef]
- E. Udd and W. B. Spillman, Fiber optic sensors: an introduction for engineers and scientists. (John Wiley & Sons, 2011). [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.