- J. Skorek, J. Kalina, Gazowe układy kogeneracyjne (Wydawnictwo Naukowo-Techniczne) (2005)
- PSE SA, Statement from 10th August 2015 about a threat to the security of electricity supply, taken actions and measures to remove the threat and prevent its negative effects, and the introduction of restrictions on the supply and consumption of electricity. (2015)
- Poland Energy Report, Enerdata (2012)
- Ministry of Economy, Report on results of energy supply security monitoring in the period from 1 January 2011 to 31 December 2012 (2013)
- Ministry of Economy, Report on results of energy supply security monitoring in the period from 1 January 2013 to 31 December 2014 (2015)
- Report of EDF, Is any divresification needed ? poland’s potenial electricity mix in 2030 in the light of internal and external deteminants (2014)
- J. Szargut, A. Ziębik, Podstawy energetyki cieplnej (PWN Warszawa) (1998)
- J. Marecki J. Wokół Energetyki (2005)
- J. Kalina, Small-scale cogeneration in Poland. 2003 market report. The work package WP2 (title Cogeneration and eco-buildings) of the OPTI_Energy Centre of Excellence, Fifth Framework Programme of the European Commission (2003)
- J. Lewandowski J., et al., Program rozwoju kogeneracji w Polsce. (Uczelniane Centrum Badawcze Energetyki i Ochrony Środowiska) (2010)
- CODE2 Cogeneration Observatory and Dissemination Europe D5.1 Final Cogeneration roadmap for Poland (Jozef Stefan Institute) (2014)
- A. Buńczyk A., Thermal Power in numbers – 2014 (URE) (2015)
- M. Sołtysik, K. Mucha-Kuś, Acta Energetica 3/24 (2015), 97–102 [CrossRef]
- J. Kiciński, P. Lampart, Acta Energetica 2/2 (2009)
E3S Web Conf.
Volume 14, 2017Energy and Fuels 2016
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||15 March 2017|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.